• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Drop Dead Fred i hate.
I fell asleep during Stargate. It was the first time i've fallen asleep at the movie theatre. I found at painfully boring.... At least what i saw of it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Wing Commander...yes Wing Commander. I saw it in the theatre when I was a teenager and people literally got up and started talking because the movie sucked so bad. Nobody was even paying attention to it by the time it ended.

Wing Commander...yes Wing Commander. I saw it in the theatre when I was a teenager and people literally got up and started talking because the movie sucked so bad. Nobody was even paying attention to it by the time it ended.

You stayed until the end?

I liked the video games a lot better than the movie.

Not liking Gladiator confuses me too.

I didn't like Gladiator as well as a lot of other people, but it isn't bad enough to be included in the worst films of all time list.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I knew a few more totally bad movies, but....
the (good) thing is if I hate or dont like a movie or its just too boring...
I just forget the movie!
I only remeber the good movies.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Indeed it is hed.

U-Turn with Sean Penn. I only saw it once, in the theater with a friend-girl. We were doing a double feature. I forget what we saw before... maybe GI Jane. We were trying to fall asleep it was so stupid. I don't know why we didn't just walk out.

I've only walked out of one or two movies but I can't remember for the life of my which ones. I want to say one of the Mortal Kombat movies...

more turds...
About Schmidt... poop
Batman Forever... poop
Fast Food Nation... poop
Joe Dirt... poop
Lost in Translation... megapoop
Punch-Drunk Love... poop
Swept Away... rotten
The Royal Tenenbaums... awful
Ocean's Twelve... garbage
The Village... pointless
You Me and Dupree... pretty much retarded
Little Miss Sunshine... not worth the hype but had a few moments
The Holiday.... didn't even bother finishing it
Bloodrayne... trash
House of the Dead... only good part was Penny Phang topless
House of the Dead 2: All Guts, No Glory... didn't even have Penny Phang topless
Nacho Libre... pretty much a brain drain
Bill's Gun Shop... can't believe I watched it

Re: worst movie you ever seen

Mulholland Drive
plthumbsdown.gif

The trifecta... boring, confusing, and horrible all at the same time. I'll pay anyone here 5,000 dollars if they can a) sit through it in one sitting and b) figure that waste-of-time-movie out.

Thats the second movie I saw from that lynch guy. I will never understand who likes his SHIT

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
the frist matrix flim was best the other two you can talk shit about.
also hichhikers guide to the glalexy worst flim i have ever sat through in a theater but i didn't pay for it thank god it was terrible it's not a flim.