• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

the girl next door(2007)

not with Elisha, the whole movie pissed me off especially the ending. I kept watching to see of would turn around , but nooo. dont waste your time with this one, there is no funny parts, no special meaning, just a fucked up movie. I'm still disappointed in myself for finishing the worthless piece of crap.:mad:

plucap

Banned
Se7en is probably my absolute favorite movie of all time. That, and Gladiator.
There's a bunch of great films that compete with these though. This is England, The Matrix, the Bourne trilogy. A lot of great films depending on my mood :D

The worst... whoa, there are so many. Most teen comedies are just plain ass-sucking.

I've seen "Ultraviolet" w/ Milla Jovovic recently. And I have to say, if Milla wasn't in that movie, I would have watched it three minutes max. Ws hoping for it to get better, but: totally senseless, stupid, illogical, lame. Complete waste of time, cost me 90 minutes of my life.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Most of the movies you guys have mentioned aren't that awful, they are bad, but not really bad. I've seen a lot of films in my time, but The Omega Code is probably the worst. It just didn't make any sense. 8% at rottentomatoes, and a generous 14 at metacritic.

Watch that, then you'll change your minds.

Most of the movies you guys have mentioned aren't that awful, they are bad, but not really bad. I've seen a lot of films in my time, but The Omega Code is probably the worst. It just didn't make any sense. 8% at rottentomatoes, and a generous 14 at metacritic.

Watch that, then you'll change your minds.

have you seen boat trip man? fucking garbage!!!!

it got 7% on rottentomatoes if we're talking reviews here. he he he...

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Boat Trip was bad as a movie. But it had a swedish sun-tanning team fronted by Victoria Sylvstedt.

That makes it watchable I'm afraid ;)

NEXT!

Meet Joe Black
Brad Pitt is one of my favorites but I got a good nap in the theatre that day

Rising Sun
With Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes. Will someone tell me what was the point of that movie? Nevermind, I've already lost two hours of my life dealing with it.