• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

there will be a next hulk? oh no...
i dont like them because they are made only for money, theyre script is very dumb, those movies are for kids.
those movies are typical films you forget leaving the cinema.
And i dont really like comic books especialy marvel. so i dont like the movies even more.

i dont like them because they are made only for money, theyre script is very dumb, those movies are for kids.
And i dont really like comic books especialy marvel. so i dont like the movies even more.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion. I think alot would disagree that some of the movies are very good (though many do suck). But if you know you arent going to enjoy them since they're just "made for money," why do you watch them? I only ask because if you're paying, or if someone is paying for you, you're just feeding the machine you dislike...

dave_rhino

Closed Account

I'll agree with that for most super hero films, but Hulk wasn't really like that.

Edward Norton will be in the role of Bana next, and he knows what he's doing...

You're definitely entitled to your opinion. I think alot would disagree that some of the movies are very good (though many do suck). But if you know you arent going to enjoy them since they're just "made for money," why do you watch them? I only ask because if you're paying, or if someone is paying for you, you're just feeding the machine you dislike...

because i watch all new movies. my girlfriend rents one move a day so i watch them with her.

The only comic book movie i like is hellraiser.

The only comic book movie i like is hellraiser.

Do you mean, Hellblazer? Made into the film, Constantine?

Hellraiser (1987) was a movie based on a Clive Barker novella, which spawned many a shit sequel and a possible remake, but I never heard of it becoming a comic book.

Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Hostel pt II

The most pointless 90 minutes of film I have ever seen:crying:

The re animator was bad ass/

Worst movies have to be anything that julia roberts has been in i dont know why i just want to punch her in the face.

hot rod was so bad, it makes dude where is my car look like citizen cane

Battlefield Earth was so bad that I find it fun to watch. Its side splitting its so funny.

Now Spiderman 3, THAT was a bad movie. Just like X-Men 3.

But the worst film of all time?

Anything with Sondra Bullock.

Thelma And Louise sucked too. I cheered when they died.

2 hours into Titanic I was ready to kill those 1500 people with my bare hands.