• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman sues New York for $900 trillion dollars

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
I made a joke.. a mom joke at that, jump off the worms dick for once and get a sense of humor. The opinion of a lot of people on this forum is that the worm is a troll or mentally ill. Don't agree? Oh well move along. And "carrying a grudge" implies I need to carry a grudge for something he said in the past and not what he says in every idiotic post.

It was just a joke as you said. You gotta admit though. You went off-topic when you made a joke towards Will E (He feels that you flamed him.). That's why the worm replied to you in the manner that he did. ;)

Will E, learn not to take shit so seriously.
:2 cents:

But... it is and you are.

That's a liberal viewpoint. You're a liberal. :hatsoff:

Sounds more like you.

Hey, look. Retard has been reduced to, "no, that's you."

Good work, retard. Or, I guess I should continue to call you asshat. Retard seems more suitable, but whatever.

Good work, asshat!

It was just a joke as you said. You gotta admit though. You went off-topic when you made a joke towards Will E (He feels that you flamed him.). That's why the worm replied to you in the manner that he did. ;)

Will E, learn not to take shit so seriously.
:2 cents:

:1orglaugh It was on topic!! His mother was mentioned in the op's article. Doesn't matter what you say to the worm, he thinks you are flaming him no matter what you actually say.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Troll? You should talk! He only posted:

...and you somehow find it appropriate to drag his mum into the thread?
That's twice in two weeks you mentioned (or attacked) the mother of another member on this forum
in an unsolicited fashion. and no, I don't care what he may have called you in another thread :facepalm:... this is so sophomoric, get over it, stop carrying a grudge... vm or pm him if you must.

You tell them! :D

That woman is either doing wayyy too many drugs, or not enough.

Either way, she should be publicly flogged to keep others from acting like this...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
900 Trillions dollars, that's a lot of mollah what do you think she is going to buy with all that kablingy!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Another ridiculous payout, a few 100 grand tops, I'd say $250000 is more than adequate, how many pateients will now suffer because of this hospital payout, who the fuck decides these figures anyway?

Hospital worker wins $168 MILLION after she was fired for complaining that co-workers slapped her behind

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssment-suit-Mercy-Hospital.html#ixzz1nxJmOisP
You'd have to be really horny to risk a lawsuit by hitting on THAT. Mercy Hospital was obviously short on lookers.