• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman sues New York for $900 trillion dollars

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ladies and gentlemen, the asshat of the year, as voted by you, the members of FreeOnes.

:clap:

Not at all. :facepalm:

Looks like you lied about me being on ignore. Liar. :nono:

Also, a hypocrite, since you just said to ignore me. :tongue:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
With an attitude like that it's only a matter of time until a major defense contractor or bank hires her...

Not at all. :facepalm:

Looks like you lied about me being on ignore. Liar. :nono:

Also, a hypocrite, since you just said to ignore me. :tongue:

Yup. Periodically I read your posts, though you are on ignore. It allows me to get just a little bit of Will E Worm when I can handle it.

So, your post is completely false. I have you on ignore. Periodically I press "view post" to see what kind of fucking bullshit you're posting now. Those things aren't in conflict with each other. Looks like you're wrong again.

I know you're going to say you're not wrong, but you are. I have you on ignore. I choose to look at your posts from time to time. That's the second time I have said that, do you understand it, or are you still going to say that you are not wrong?

You see, you're wrong. I ignore you almost all the time, but periodically I look at what you post, as I know it's going to be stupid, and I'll be able to make fun of you.

Is that clear? No? You're still going to tell me I'm wrong? I hope you use a tongue smiley, or something similar. You're so predictable, it is hilarious. You're wrong, you try to slide out of being wrong by being coy, but you can't be coy, because you're too stupid. You just don't get how things work here.

You, sir, are asshat of the year. Congrats, again, by the way. Just about everyone here thinks that you're an asshat. I know that doesn't please you, but it pleases just about everyone here.

Also, way to get everything in this thread so off topic! You are welcome to report this post, as I know you are going to do. However, you responded to me, you have pulled this thread off topic, and you're a total idiot. A right-winged, unthinking, non-biblical, hateful, bigoted, racist piece of trash. You're still on ignore, so I may, or may not, read your reply. You never know. The thing that I do know for sure, is that whatever your response is, you'll be wrong, and I won't care at all what you have to say.

Have a good day! :wave:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yup. Periodically I read your posts, though you are on ignore. It allows me to get just a little bit of Will E Worm when I can handle it.

So, your post is completely false. I have you on ignore. Periodically I press "view post" to see what kind of fucking bullshit you're posting now. Those things aren't in conflict with each other. Looks like you're wrong again.

Sure :tongue:

Also, way to get everything in this thread so off topic!

You can blame the other two for that. :hatsoff:

Nice way to try to put labels on me, liberal. You Might ignore me, that just means I won. :hatsoff:

You never have a point. When will you learn?

:1orglaugh

Asshat of the year, ladies and gentlemen.

My point is, Will, that you're an asshat. And I know that point is correct. The people have spoken. They voted you, by a huge margin, the asshat of the year. That's you. The asshat.

More hypocritical commenting. What did you expect from a liberal? :facepalm:

I'm not a liberal, and it isn't hypocritical commenting. I admitted that I periodically read your posts. If you don't want me to comment on them, stop making posts. Don't you get the basic premise that anything you post on FreeOnes is open to comments from anyone? Is that beyond your comprehension? Why is it that every time someone challenges you, you revert to some kind of victim posture? Are you that threatened by anyone who challenges you?

I think I know the answer to that. You're so intellectually small that you can't accept that anyone's opinion, should it differ from yours, has any merit. It's because you're stupid, bigoted, and small minded.

Let me expand this a bit - I'm not a liberal. I hold quite a lot of the same moral points as you. The difference is that I'm not a dumb jerk when I post. I accept that others have different perspectives. You are incapable of this, because of your small mind, and your incredible intolerance. How do you reconcile that with the incredible tolerance of Christ, and the acceptance of all into the fold of Christianity?

You're a terrible person. The kind of person that Christ would be ashamed of - you think you're saying things on his behalf, but you're hateful. Stop being such a fucking dick, and you and I could be friends.

Now, you're response is likely to look like this:

Lurkingdirk said: I'm not a liberal

Will E Jerk responds: Yes, you are. :tongue:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'm not a liberal, and it isn't hypocritical commenting.

But... it is and you are.

you can't accept that anyone's opinion, should it differ from yours, has any merit.

That's a liberal viewpoint. You're a liberal. :hatsoff:

You're a terrible person. The kind of person that Christ would be ashamed of - you think you're saying things on his behalf, but you're hateful.

Sounds more like you.

Facetious

Moderated
I hope your mom wins, it seems like she really wants you back. And if she does win you can use the money to do something other than troll on here.

Troll? You should talk! He only posted:

wew said:
There's a time to throw out frivolous cases.

frivolous lawsuit: In law, frivolous litigation is the practice of starting or carrying on law suits that have little to no chance of winning.

Temporarily.

...and you somehow find it appropriate to drag his mum into the thread?
That's twice in two weeks you mentioned (or attacked) the mother of another member on this forum
in an unsolicited fashion. and no, I don't care what he may have called you in another thread :facepalm:... this is so sophomoric, get over it, stop carrying a grudge... vm or pm him if you must.

Troll? You should talk! He only posted:

...and you somehow find it appropriate to drag his mum into the thread?
That's twice in two weeks you mentioned (or attacked) the mother of another member on this forum
in an unsolicited fashion. and no, I don't care what he may have called you in another thread :facepalm:... this is so sophomoric, get over it, stop carrying a grudge... vm or pm him if you must.

I made a joke.. a mom joke at that, jump off the worms dick for once and get a sense of humor. The opinion of a lot of people on this forum is that the worm is a troll or mentally ill. Don't agree? Oh well move along. And "carrying a grudge" implies I need to carry a grudge for something he said in the past and not what he says in every idiotic post.