• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman sues New York for $900 trillion dollars

There's a time to throw out frivolous cases.

frivolous lawsuit: In law, frivolous litigation is the practice of starting or carrying on law suits that have little to no chance of winning.

Temporarily.

I hope your mom wins, it seems like she really wants you back. And if she does win you can use the money to do something other than troll on here.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I hope your mom wins, it seems like she really wants you back. And if she does win you can use the money to do something other than troll on here.

:nono: Flaming is not allowed. You do not post enough to comment to me like this. :tongue:

If anyone is a troll it is you.

:troll:

:nono: Flaming is not allowed. You do not post enough to comment to me like this. :tongue:

If anyone is a troll it is you.

:troll:

Flaming? I was simply wishing you and your mother the best and you call that flaming. Shame on you worm. And actually it kinda is allowed now so fuck off troll, you post too much to comment on anything that happens in the real world. :thefinger

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Flaming? I was simply wishing you and your mother the best and you call that flaming. Shame on you worm. And actually it kinda is allowed now so fuck off troll, you post too much to comment on anything that happens in the real world. :thefinger

Yes, flaming. It's not my family. :facepalm:

In the real world I would have already taken care of you. :elaugh:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

You're a nobody and you always pull out that "you don't post enough" bullshit. Why don't you and Sam Fisher go to Brokeback Mountain and wear ass-less chaps together.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You're a nobody and you always pull out that "you don't post enough" bullshit. Why don't you and Sam Fisher go to Brokeback Mountain and wear ass-less chaps together.

No. I am a someone. :tongue:

You also do not post enough. I have been here longer.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Wait, you're right. You did win Asshat of the Year. Congratulations, Asshat.

No, that was shut down. :tongue:

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but..... DAMN!! I go away for Christmas and I miss a whole contest??? WTF!!

Oh, wait, I have a life.

By the way, congratulations to the "winner", and, yes, Will, you are appreciated. You bring so a very..... interesting point of view to this board. Without you it'd be as boring as having a nun for a girlfriend. Keep up the good work trying to convert all these "heathens"!! :thumbsup:

:kiss: Just for you

See. People want me here. :D