• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win a Date with Briana Lee Contest!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7188066, member: 586426"]Love....it's a beautiful thing....

wait. who loves me? is it Briana? i think this is Briana telling me she loves me

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7188090, member: 586426"]Nah....Alex loves you. ;)

oh. thats unexpected. does that mean he also loves maley and Vern?

i wish i could just get a date with a regular woman....but women avoid me like the plague...im not exactly handsom

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
They usually go for douches, or so I've heard.

i wish i could just get a date with a regular woman....but women avoid me like the plague...im not exactly handsom

A vast majority of hot women usually have ugly or average looking boyfriends. They don't date handsome men because women have a bad case of inferiority complex. They're afraid of looking bad next to them...

So you're okay (if you're unattractive).

i've never been able to be a douch bag towards women, i've always tried being a gentlemen towards women...but if being a douch can get me a women i can try that.

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

Yeah, I got a friend in college studying psychology, and she said that women are more attractive to dangerous man (like James Bond or the douche bags). It is something that isn't like they want to be, but they have the attraction to them. I know that in high school girls found me more attractive because I was rarely seen smiling, when I played sports I was more athletic then the others and when playing soccer was involved in multiple collisions (One were I even took a knee to the face and that whole side of my face was black & blue). Don't feel bad about seeming invisible to women, once they get over trying to fix a man they look towards more father like men. (that can raise a family and provide). What I said is not always 100% true, like everything else there are exceptions.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Let's see, a chance to spend time with a person that was able to manufacture a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in a very competitive worldwide contest? Yea. That would be worth a few bucks for dinner, drinks, and a club. Having face time with someone with the good business sense to do this at the age of 24 is a no brainer. Then again, I am no Sir_I am a cheap fuck_alot.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Wit and personality will do wonders for you, unless you're pursuing vapid, superficial girls. Seriously.

Let's see, a chance to spend time with a person that was able to manufacture a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in a very competitive worldwide contest? Yea. That would be worth a few bucks for dinner, drinks, and a club. Having face time with someone with the good business sense to do this at the age of 24 is a no brainer. Then again, I am no Sir_I am a cheap fuck_alot.

I'm with you, Bob. Maybe it's because we've racked up more birthdays than some here. But even as a youngster, I never had an objection to having dinner with a pretty, intelligent, interesting, witty girl. Why does there have to be a guarantee that you can jump her bones as soon as she finishes her last bite of steak??? :dunno:

It just seems odd to me that some guys are willing to write-off half the population as they seek out people who are worthy of spending some time with.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
oh. thats unexpected. does that mean he also loves maley and Vern?

Yep....he's VERY loving you know. ;)

What's ze name of our club?

Hey hey you three, stop with the negativity. If you guys are anything like you are on here in real life then you've got nothing to be worried about. All you need is a little bit of self confidence.

The contest is closed....

Yeah, I got a friend in college studying psychology, and she said that women are more attractive to dangerous man (like James Bond or the douche bags). It is something that isn't like they want to be, but they have the attraction to them. I know that in high school girls found me more attractive because I was rarely seen smiling, when I played sports I was more athletic then the others and when playing soccer was involved in multiple collisions (One were I even took a knee to the face and that whole side of my face was black & blue). Don't feel bad about seeming invisible to women, once they get over trying to fix a man they look towards more father like men. (that can raise a family and provide). What I said is not always 100% true, like everything else there are exceptions.

I am totally 100% not one of these women.....

Wow thanks so much hun. It's not very often I get compliments on my brain....it's usually other parts of my anatomy that get the compliments.

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7190441, member: 586426"]Wow thanks so much hun. It's not very often I get compliments on my brain....it's usually other parts of my anatomy that get the compliments.

You've got webbed toes, huh? ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Briana, don't forget to enter the,"Win A Date With Bobjustbob," contest. A fun-filled day at Monmouth Park with tailgate food and drinks. Wheel the coolers in and enjoy the afternoon watching me trying to break even on the horses. Red checkered jacket, white shorts, and sandals with socks are optional.

Briana, don't forget to enter the,"Win A Date With Bobjustbob," contest. A fun-filled day at Monmouth Park with tailgate food and drinks. Wheel the coolers in and enjoy the afternoon watching me trying to break even on the horses. Red checkered jacket, white shorts, and sandals with socks are optional.

Are pants optional? because that sounds like a party I'd like to join.