• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win a Date with Briana Lee Contest!!

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7190441, member: 586426"]I am totally 100% not one of these women.....

Wasn't saying you were, but glad to hear it. :)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Briana, don't forget to enter the,"Win A Date With Bobjustbob," contest. A fun-filled day at Monmouth Park with tailgate food and drinks. Wheel the coolers in and enjoy the afternoon watching me trying to break even on the horses. Red checkered jacket, white shorts, and sandals with socks are optional.

Can I enter this contest as well, or is this only available to our lovely OCSM here?

Hey hey you three, stop with the negativity. If you guys are anything like you are on here in real life then you've got nothing to be worried about. All you need is a little bit of self confidence.

miss briana...i've giving confidence 24 years to help me...all that ever happens is women give me the eww look, called ugly and they walk away laughing....if self confidence worked it would of done its job. i try to be a good guy, i try to be a gentleman....but apparently thats not what women in my town want.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
At least you're not shy, like me.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Speaking from having known what it feels like to be considered unattractive (maybe even now, depending on some people's standards) and shy (I still am, to a fair extent), I can sympathize with you guys. It's not pleasant, and one isn't any easier than the other.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
You've got webbed toes, huh? ;)

It helps me to swim faster....but alas people point at me and call me a freak....

Briana, don't forget to enter the,"Win A Date With Bobjustbob," contest. A fun-filled day at Monmouth Park with tailgate food and drinks. Wheel the coolers in and enjoy the afternoon watching me trying to break even on the horses. Red checkered jacket, white shorts, and sandals with socks are optional.

Oh wow!! Where do I enter?!

Hey hey you three, stop with the negativity. If you guys are anything like you are on here in real life then you've got nothing to be worried about. All you need is a little bit of self confidence.

miss briana...i've giving confidence 24 years to help me...all that ever happens is women give me the eww look, called ugly and they walk away laughing....if self confidence worked it would of done its job. i try to be a good guy, i try to be a gentleman....but apparently thats not what women in my town want.

Then mooovvvveeee!!! Seriously though, if they are doing that then they are not the girls you wanna be with and they wouldn't deserve your attentions anyway.

Try listening to Tom Leykis

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Apolla - the contest is open to everyone. It is a random drawing. There are different colored tickets to buy. Details later.

Dirk - Monmouth Park is called,"The Shore's Greatest Stretch" so pack your junk as tight as you like into your speedo or thong. Bring a kilt or skirt. I keep a little black dress in my trunk that you should fit into but it's going to be hot that day. You're going to want your stuff to breath.

Briana - The contest will be set up once the racing season is set in place. That will be in a few months once the state racing board determines the schedule. Remember to bring as much money as you are willing to lose. As with any date, I pay for everything and willing to split bets. But we bet with our own money.

Speaking from having known what it feels like to be considered unattractive (maybe even now, depending on some people's standards) and shy (I still am, to a fair extent), I can sympathize with you guys. It's not pleasant, and one isn't any easier than the other.

Same here with a pinch of social anxiety disorder

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Briana - The contest will be set up once the racing season is set in place. That will be in a few months once the state racing board determines the schedule. Remember to bring as much money as you are willing to lose. As with any date, I pay for everything and willing to split bets. But we bet with our own money.

Really I can't bet with your money? But that's always so much more fun....;)