• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win a Date with Briana Lee Contest!!

damn! i wish i had been on to enter this.....:( :( :(:(

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
who won?

Will Worm?

Well Legzman, there are alot of guys out there that would like to meet me & I would like to meet them as well, and it's not always about sex! That's why I do as many appearences as I can. I like to meet my members. Not all models are bitches you know.

It baffles me on how grown women still know nothing about men. Unless the guy is gay, nobody is interested in having platonic female friends. Given your occupation, you seriously think the guys don't want to fuck you?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I do have a couple of female friends.

actually i wouldn't mind just meeting her......i mean yes sleeping with her would be great..but meeting her and talking to her and getting to no her would be just as cool!!!!!!!!!! i mean i havn't really had that much interaction with her, i just discovered her a couple days ago...but she seems really nice!! so just meeting her and getting to know her would be great!!!!! and get her autograph and a photo with her... :) im such a goofy fanboy LOL

I can tell you with complete honesty that I would love to meet Briana, have dinner with her, and what not, and there would be no sex. By my choice - not to say that wouldn't be her choice as well, but my point is I wouldn't be hoping for it. Sheesh, she's an intelligent, interesting person who obviously likes to have a good time. What's the down side to hanging out with her for an evening?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
/\ yeah, id bs with her too. why not?

we could talk about being part chinese together. i bet you 100 bucks id make her laugh her ass off the whole time. clothed.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
as long as this is bumped already, whatever happened? how did it go?

I did exactly what she told me to do. Sat at the end of the bar and told the bartender that I am saving the seat next to me for Briana. A table was reserved for us for dinner. 2 hours later I asked him if he saw Briana. He said yea. She was just in here and ran out. I ordered some nachos and left soon afterwords. Go figure.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
How'd you get her ass of if she's wearing pants?

there's a lot of mysteries regrading women and clothing.

one of them being the 18 hour bra. what happens after 18 hours? does it fall off?

the second involves their pants and laughing their asses off. even i don't get it.

actually i wouldn't mind just meeting her......i mean yes sleeping with her would be great..but meeting her and talking to her and getting to no her would be just as cool!!!!!!!!!! i mean i havn't really had that much interaction with her, i just discovered her a couple days ago...but she seems really nice!! so just meeting her and getting to know her would be great!!!!! and get her autograph and a photo with her... :) im such a goofy fanboy LOL

i wonder if briana will think this is sweet or creepy?