• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the worst hip hop artist/group of all time!!!

To many names to be called.
I do not like most of mainstream, and anything with strong r'n'b influence. It is just about the way it sounds: I can't stand r'n'b style at all (and for a pity, sometimes I feel like it ain't no border between rap and r'n'b any longer). Though there is often a link between the sound and lyrical content - most of that mainstream poppy rnb songs have similar lyrics and cloned videos.

I do not know what does MTV show nowadays (cuz I had been lucky enough not to watch it for about 5 years) but 5 years ago I could have easily said that "MTV rap" is the worst. Have things changed? Hardly!

For some reason, when it comes to rap "the more popular = the more shitty" rule works almost always. But I have no problem in finding good stuff to listen to.

I would have to say 2 Live Crew. I knew some kids in high school who bought their albums mainly for the sexy "artwork". Ah...the days before parental advisories!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
oh their are so many too choose from!! but the 1st so called rapper that should have never existed!! is vanilla ice!! then:

eminem (fake ass white boy!! suburb livin MF'er with a gay ass voice)
master p
dem franchise boys
lil bow wow
nelly
fat joe
p-doodoodiddy
cam'ron
dipset
sorry I have to enter them as a seperate group!! and I am not a sexist; but 99% of the female rappers!! their are a couple of exceptions!!
lil wayne

theirs way too many to name that embarass what good rap used to be and stand for... not all this garbage thats being released and ruining the reputation of rap!!

I really have no idea who is the worst hip hop artists. As long as it doesn't include any of these innovating and very talented and distinguished Rap Superstars;

Young MC
3rd Bass
MC Hammer
Mellow Man Ace
Kid Frost
Rob Base
Sir Mix-a-lot
Tone Loc
Lil John
Gerardo
Vanilla Ice
and the grand puba of them all: K-Fed.

anything by anyone which is about "rollin on dubs to da club, throwin c-notes at ho's while drinkin hennessy" which seems to make up about 90% of the popular rap/hiphop today. 'sigh' i miss the old days with tupac and b.i.g

Pretty much any of the tripe on the market today. No wait...SOULJA BOY. I despise that little bastard.

To his credit though, he isn't really "hip-hop". He is just the all-around worst dude of all time.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
insane clown posse like i said before the fact that some of thier fans would kill for them kind of turns me off too the whole idea of thier music some go a bit too far.

I think we all agree that what used to be a great artform is now a load of crap.

Oh, and I have to disagree with whoever said that Wu Tang Clan makes bad music. RZA did most of their stuff and he is an amazing composer, hence he has Afro Samurai (an awesome anime), Kill Bill: Volume 1 and 2, Blade: Trinity, Smokin Aces, 8 Mile, and Belly under his belt.

That's not to say that these are great movies, but the music is wonderful. Wu Tang Clan has always had an interesting sound and most of that was because of him. The lyrics or attitude that goes along with it may be what turns you off. That was the barrier for me before I started listening to them.

every single artist/group who has sold themselves out to the mainstream. i remember in the late eighties and early nineties when rap groups were trying to say that it wasn't just a fad. it might not have died but it sure as hell has been shitty since then. sell-outs. keep it underground and know the roots of hip hop.

The Wu-Tang Clan. A group of 7 or 8 guys and all of their music sucks.

That deserves a huge neg rep. Cuz you prolly haven't checked for all their solo cd's....

To respond to the thread :
Every rapper that's comin' from the south with a few exceptions : Outkast is ok, Goodie Mobb is ok , Scarface is ok and Three 6 Maffia is aight. All the rest are crap.
Kanye West
Common