• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who else who is a guy likes double vaginal?

I don't think I would try it but your story gave me a boner

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
:confused:alright. i didnt really mind it but the thought of it felt awkward and weird, gay and wrong but didnt bother me so i tried it. me and one of my friends who i known since i was 5 who is bisexual did it on her and the whole dick touching thing was hard for me to get use to but we did it.

i figured we would take it out before we went but he ended up cumming while we were both in there together. we did it a second time and that time we both came inside her at the same time and im not gonna lie i liked it....it felt good, the whole experiance is hot.

...although i think making out with a dude, ass fucking, etc etc is still gay and even looking at his face while dv was a turn off but just our dick touching and cumming inside of her was a turn on to me..

just curious how many other guys in here had the same experiance and liked it? i still love pussy, girls etc and i still think anything gay other then dv is nasty....but does me liking the dv and cumming at the same time make me bi or gay? just wanted some input from people here...10% bi? lol basically my girlfriend wanted to try double vaginal and i said

Soooooo, basically what you're saying is that your girlfriend wants to fuck penises other than yours? Because, that's all that's going on. :dunno:

Soooooo, basically what you're saying is that your girlfriend wants to fuck penises other than yours? Because, that's all that's going on. :dunno:

:1orglaugh Seriously... Eventually he won't even be in the picture anymore.. :(

Don't try to put yourself into a box like that. Labels like "bi" and "gay" serve no purpose. Would labeling yourself "gay" make you any more attracted to men, or any less attracted to women? Would labeling yourself "bi" change your enjoyment of the double vag experience you had? Go with your gut. If you want to try something new, do it. If you enjoy it, do it again. Let the newspapers and politicians argue over what category that makes you.

Um, I don't think a womans vagina is meant to be shared with another mans penis at the same time during intercourse. :eek: But I applaud you on being so forthcoming with your repressed homosexual tendencies. . . now that you just confessed to us that you really enjoy rubbing peckers with some other dude inside of a girl's pussy. :glugglug:

Congrats on your progressive sexuality. . . I guess. :dunno:

i really dont care i say it how it is and what happen. yeah obviously pussy wasnt intended to be shared with two dicks but trying new things and bringing it up a level is always interesting.

no i love pussy. it only happen twice and we have been dating for over a year. i love girls and everything about them and still the site of guys doing other things together is sickening to me..

but i dont know why i found double vaginal pleasureable. im just trying to make sense of it all. im not gay....im not bi? but what would that be. like i said i love woman and any kind of other interaction with another dude to me is wrong ...and even during the dv i couldnt look at the other dudes face or body... but the tight pussy with all that cum and the other dick felt good. just wanted to get opinion from others.

i dont even get it but i liked it...wouldnt do it alot but once in a while. saying things like "rubbing with other guys dick" and "cum from another dude on dick" makes it sound so wrong...and it is i guess....but when your actually doing it, at least to me, i liked the full experiance....i.e her pleasure and how much she came, tighter pussy, and cum from both our dicks making it wetter and both of us thrusting at same time or one of us thrusting while the other not doing anything, and her pussy with all that cum in it. seeing both of our dicks together didnt bother me but like i said if i saw his face or body it was an instant turn off. i had to keep focus on her. my conclusion i guess is i just like hardcore sex and trying new things...you tell me lol

dont try and tell me im a homo or closet freak because trust me ...im not. to make this clear I LOVE PUSSSY!. like i said im just trying to make sense...maybe im 10 percent bi-curious at the most?? i dont want to label a specific pleasure but my actions and pleasure contradicts mainstream reasoning between gay straight and bi...because i am straight...? any other guy tried it and liked it and feel the same way?

i don't even get it but i liked it... i liked the full experiance....i.e her pleasure and how much she came, tighter pussy, and cum from both our dicks making it wetter and both of us thrusting at same time or one of us thrusting while the other not doing anything, and her pussy with all that cum in it. seeing both of our dicks together didn't bother me but like i said if i saw his face or body it was an instant turn off. i had to keep focus on her. my conclusion i guess is i just like hardcore sex and trying new things...you tell me lol

I think that you are trying to get a rise out of us. That's what I think.

:lame:

no im not.. lol its really hard to describe this with out using adjective that turn it into a pron story.

look in brief...ignore everything whatever, i dont care what anyone else thinks but i just simply want to know of any other guy that has tried this who is not "gay" or "bi" and enjoyed it as well? i seacrhed and found posts that say "im a girl blah blah i love it" or " im a guy and i could NEVER do that"....but im sure someone out there is in my similar situation. just trying to make sense of it. me and my girlfriend talked about it and she doesnt care as long as im still interested in her, which of course i am...and in her own words "if you so concerned about something dumb just go look it up on line" ...so here i am.

I've never done double vag, but I have done DP and I enjoyed it. Enjoying this experience doesn't make you gay or bisexual at all. Being attracted to men is the only thing that would make you gay or bisexual.

The reason you enjoyed this act was because of the added tightness and friction that being in the vag with another penis creates. You probably also enjoyed the whole "taboo factor" that you were doing something to your girlfriend that is out of the ordinary.

I would agree with some of the others that it is not the best idea to allow another guy to be fucking your girlfriend, regardless of whether you are involved in the act as well. I find if you really care about a girl and love her, you probably wouldn't want to share her with anyone else at any time. But that is up to you and how you feel about your relationship.

Overall, kudos for trying something new, and I'm glad you liked it. :thumbsup:

true. been busy the last few weeks. i dont care anymore, glad i can occasionally come to these boards. something i wouldnt tell my friends lol

she only would do it with this other guy and me to...no one else, i dont really mind. we did it again halloween lol. this has become one of my favorite things to do now. i think its just the wet factor. 5 mins in to it, between her constant cumming and me and him cumming at least once ...it becomes so wet. i think that feels good. although its the third time, it was the first time i was 100% into it and not trying to be conservative about it.

Um, I don't think a womans vagina is meant to be shared with another mans penis at the same time during intercourse. :eek: But I applaud you on being so forthcoming with your repressed homosexual tendencies. . . now that you just confessed to us that you really enjoy rubbing peckers with some other dude inside of a girl's pussy. :glugglug:

Jesus- by that logic, no one should ever do anything but missionary position for the purpose of creating babies.

And way to go on the homophobic rhetoric. Have you, too, read the book "How to win Friends and Influence People"?

H

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Hey friends of the double vag, don't let others put you down, be your self, life is too short to worry about other people's negative attitudes.

My wife enjoys it and so do I, there is no shame in being sexually liberated and as for labels, what difference does it make other than allowing your self to be labeled as this or that ?

I really don't take offense to being labeled , straight, bi, gay... these are only words and have no more meaning than that, they are words not true depictions of who we really are as sexual beings.

Doublevaglver.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, your girlfriend basically said you are not enough for her and she needs someone else. Don't deny it.

I don't need a girl like that.

:D homosexual tendencies

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Hey friends of the double vag, don't let others put you down, be your self, life is too short to worry about other people's negative attitudes.

My wife enjoys it and so do I, there is no shame in being sexually liberated and as for labels, what difference does it make other than allowing your self to be labeled as this or that ?

I really don't take offense to being labeled , straight, bi, gay... these are only words and have no more meaning than that, they are words not true depictions of who we really are as sexual beings.

Doublevaglver.

That's fine and all.. but what I really like is two cunts on my cock. I love hole so much that I like two on my cock at once.

Oh wait.. that's being selfish and sharing myself when I shouldnt. Not to mention ... sadly impossible.