• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who else who is a guy likes double vaginal?

I would enjoy double vaginal...if I personally had 2 cocks sprouting from between my legs. Since I've just got one, I'll admit that I don't really like the idea of sharing such close quarters with another cock.

Yikes, No thnx dude!
1041.gif

Whatever floats your boat, bud. You like it, have the chance to do it again, go for it. Personally, I don't like to share and I don't play well with others so I wouldn't do it even if it's my best friend from childhood, or especially if it's my best friend from childhood. :D

im not gonna lie but me and my girl love doin this shit. at first its weird feeling another dudes junk rubbing up against your shaft but after he blows his load i like the feeling of all that cum in a pussy. after that though her and her friend made me and hher bf jack off and cum on each others cocks in order to watch them hook up... we did it once but nothing after.

im not gonna lie but me and my girl love doin this shit. at first its weird feeling another dudes junk rubbing up against your shaft but after he blows his load i like the feeling of all that cum in a pussy. after that though her and her friend made me and hher bf jack off and cum on each others cocks in order to watch them hook up... we did it once but nothing after.

wow... my kind of night:rolleyes:

Re: double vaginal

I've done my dick & a vibrator in a girl before, but no dick on dick in the same hole.
I agree with Harold on not wanting my dick touching another man's. :fight:

Very true.....We males are egoistic bastards - when we fuck.... we want the hole all for ourselves! :D