• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which comedian do you not find funny

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Forgot to add Larry the cable guy and DL Hughley.
Mitch Hedberg, Chris Rock, Dane Cook, Roseanne Barr, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor and Cher. Seriously, did anyone ever watch "Sonny and Cher" when they were kids? Totally unfunny.
Gotta disagree with those two.

Dane Cook. A root canal is more funny.

Not calling out anyone in particular...but a few posters here disagree with some responses. So are you disagreeing with a person saying that he or she does not think a certain comedian is funny? That is the question being asked.

I have no idea how Jeff Dunham is as rich and popular as he is. Seriously, Ventriloquy? This isn't Vaudeville and you aren't funny. Fuck Jeff Dunham.

yeah that guy annoys the hell out of me.

Forgot to add Larry the cable guy and DL Hughley.

Gotta disagree with those two.

Mitch Hedberg is a hack. He hasn't written new material in years.

Umm, Dane Cook is an obvious one. Greg Fitzsimmons is an annoying little prick. Lewis Black is a fucking thief who stole jokes, word for word, from Bill Hicks. Robbing material from the dead is vile.

Margeret Cho and Janeane Garofalo are probably the most overrated ever. And although I think Chris Rock comes up with smart, clever and funny shit, his delivery is too annoying to enjoy. He repeats every punchline at least three times, yelling louder and louder each time. And for some reason, he puts on the affect where he forgets how to speak English like he has a brain. It's sad that he has to resort to that..you can clearly see that it takes effort for him to sound like that.

Dane Cook, only duschebag frat-boy college pukes that wear Ed Hardy t - shirts find that talentless assrag funny. I, however do not.:throwup:
Listening to Kathy Griffin just makes my ears bleed anymore.
Eddie Murphy WAS funny when he was doing stand-up (Delerious is so much better then Raw) and making movies that where actually funny now whenever a new movie with him in it comes out I just scratch my head and shrug my shoulders in disappointment. :dunno:

^Yeah, they stay play him on XM...also on Comedy Central once in awhile. I am in the middle with him.
I guess I don't think anyone's funny anymore. Other than G.W. Bush...he made me laugh.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I never drank the Jerry Seinfeld Kool-Aid, I DO NOT find him funny at all! :sleep:

er....All the ones who are not famous...?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Ellen Degeneres is not funny at all!!!! There are funnier lesbian comedians then her out there is all I am sayin and I have no clue who they are!