• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which comedian do you not find funny

i didn't know mahmoud ahmadinejad did comedy i mean besides him trying to incite israel or the u.s. to attack him so he could say 'come and see the violence inherent in the system. help! help! i'm being repressed!' - monty python and the holy grail

I think by now it goes without saying that Dane Cook is the most overrated, comedically challenged douchebag out.

Katt Williams: Okay, that pimp shit is just fucking tired.

Wanda Sykes: So you just gonna dump the 'I need a man' material, but keep the Chris Rock delivery??? Booooooo.

Sarah Silverman: Just plain sucks.

Charlie Murphy: Standup just isn't your game, dude.

Steve Harvey: Was the least funny 'King of Comedy'. The whole schtick is just completely outdated, along with those suits.

Robin Williams. I have nothing against him, he's just not funny.

Robin Williams. I have nothing against him, he's just not funny.

Agreed.I actually really like his more straight forward and serious roles like in Dead Poet's Society,One Hour Photo,Insomnia,and the like,but whenever he "tries" to be funny,it just isn't.

Agreed.I actually really like his more straight forward and serious roles like in Dead Poet's Society,One Hour Photo,Insomnia,and the like,but whenever he "tries" to be funny,it just isn't.

yeah that's exactly how i feel pretty much. His comedy doesn't seem natural. Just like you said, he tries to hard.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Robin Williams WAS funnier when he was on coke. Sad but true.

I have no idea how Jeff Dunham is as rich and popular as he is. Seriously, Ventriloquy? This isn't Vaudeville and you aren't funny. Fuck Jeff Dunham.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Ricky Gervais...he was good in the Office but his stand up I just found boring!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Dane Cook, Dave Coulier (the unfunny uncle on Full House), Dimitri Martin, Russell Brand, Ralphie May, Louie Anderson, Paul Reiser, Jeff Dunham, and lately Zach Galafanackis or whatever the fuck his last name is, currently he is way overrated...we get it your weird! Stop trying too hard!

me..

no, wait....

yeah, still me.