• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which comedian do you not find funny

Has anyone said, Jimmy Fallon? Terrible.

Add Seth Rogen to the list. What a fuckhead. Watching Funny People right now and it's so totally lame.

Seth Rogen and that fat dude who's in all of his movies, (Jonah something) are the most overrated actors of our generation. The fact that we even call Knocked up a comedy is an insult to comedy.

Russell Brand...I don't get him and don't get what Katy Perry see's in him. He must have a 10" schwanz.
...and Jonah Hill ^^^ and he are in that Get Him to the Greek movie together.

And although I like a couple of his movies and he seems like a cool dude on the talk shows, Adam Sandler is not funny enough to be the highest paid actor right now.

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
completely disagree with russell brand. i'm sure it's been said itt several times already but i'll join in and say dane cook, carlos mencia and eddie griffin.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Mitch Hedberg, Chris Rock, Dane Cook, Roseanne Barr, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor and Cher. Seriously, did anyone ever watch "Sonny and Cher" when they were kids? Totally unfunny.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Russell Howard, Michael McIntyre, Eddie Izzard, Ross Noble - all tremendously overrated, all made to look very shit indeed by the genius Stewart Lee.