• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which comedian do you not find funny

KENNY MAYNE -- ESPN Anchor. Not funny at all.....does his lameo stick over and over.....its old.....!!

KENNY MAYNE -- ESPN Anchor. Not funny at all.....does his lameo stick over and over.....its old.....!!

ALL ESPN sportscasters, and that goes for sportscasters in general- all of them think they need to be fucking comedians now. It's lame.

H

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Theres a lot of clips on youtube proving that Carlos Mencia steals his jokes.

Even from Bill Cosby!

He's a total ass, but I'm glad he's not famous in England (Same with Dane Cook)

I have heard his stand up is so NOT like his lameass character from Full House... but whenever I hear him as a guest on a local radio show he doesn't seem that funny. He comes up with some pretty off the wall shit but it's almost like it's so dry it can't be funny. Not to say he doesn't come out with some funny stuff but overall... meh.

It's like when in doubt, do the cutesy little falsetto. It wears me thin in about 10 minutes, but was on every night on America's Funniest Videos. They weren't funny, they just had a laugh track to tell us it was funny.

It's like that "set up" joke someone tells and everyone laughs, but you. But to fit in you end up laughing too, because it seems like the right thing to do. TV shows that rely on that are crap in my book. :dunno:

There are some really excellent TV comedies written, but unfortunately you don't find many in the US.

Writer's strike? Is it still on? I haven't noticed. :dunno:

I hate Larry The Cable guy.

I refuse to meet people I talk to online just in case they are Carrot Top. I'm too pretty for prison.

I really don't care for Sarah Silverman's comedy. However I really would like to have sex with her. She doesn't always look good, but when she does, I'm like WOW.

....Robin Williams. Robin acts like that super hyper 10 year old around the neighborhood that somebody would smack upside the head and tell em to fuckin relax for once.

I couldn't said it better.............:)

Everyone except David Cross^^

Nah but really I don't know that much american comedians but the only one that I find really funny (especially in the tv show Arrested Development) is David Cross^^

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...