• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Dream Car?

lovely indeed, i'm tryin to find one i can afford, be one step closer to my dream car

ELENOR will do for me. GT500

'61 Impala Convertible lowrider
'50 Chevy Convertible lowrider :nanner:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Freeones]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Attachments

• lrm_still rapping1.jpg
    lrm_still rapping1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 185
As a European I would never consider anything American, however if money wasn't an option I would have to go for the Ford GT. The Ford GT has to be the car of the moment :D . It harks back to the good old days of American engineering and will surely be remembered as a classic :D .

Attachments

• ford gt.jpg
    ford gt.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 183
Why was one of my pics allowed and the other one not? And yes, I did read the rules link that was provided. lol :D

Carmen Luvana said:
A Lamborgini Diablo.
No doubt. (yes, with you inside, every car is a lamborgini... ;) )
The Countach was so great.
Today, a Bentley GT

Attachments

• photo01_index.jpg
    photo01_index.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 104
  • pop03.jpg
    pop03.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 95
  • pop12.jpg
    pop12.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
when my car was in the shop we had to rent a car for a few days. when my car was ready i went to pick it up.. on the way home the engine light came back on. so i took my car back to the shop and the said they would give me a rental on them.. so the guy asked do i want a family car or a fun car.. i said that your paying give me the fun car.. this is what i got... i loved this car and i want one so bad... don't lol at me now....i hope i can get one some day.

Attachments

• mazda_mazda3_s5door_2005_385x192.jpg
    mazda_mazda3_s5door_2005_385x192.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 170
saint said:

I hate cars. The only reason I have a car is because it's cold here 6-7 months out of the year.This is my dream bike. My bike is in my sig and avatar. My car, however, is here: www.cardomain.com/id/purgatory .

Hey. Always liked your Sig! Michigan winters stink! Cant wait to get back on my bike!

In mean time my dream car car: Aston Martin Vanquish! What I will be buying in July! Semi Dream car! 2002-04 Infiniti G35 Coupe or Sedan!

Any BMW M3 from the past couple of years.

The Audi A6 won world car of the year, it isn't bad either.

4G63

Closed Account
That is a tough Q. Usually I'd say some high end *** car. But DREAM car, that would have to be Mad Max's car the Ford Falcon Xb '79 Aus production only. But it would have to look like Max's. Check It...

McRocket

Banned
The 2006 Dodge Viper GTS. Dark blue with white stripes. Now that's a man's car. Sounds awful - but I couldn't resist.

Rear wheel drive. V10 engine (I'd rather it was V8 though). 500 horsepower. 500 foot pounds of torque; stock. Right out of the box. And, to me, absolutely gorgeous.

Attachments

• aa-2006 Viper4.jpg
    aa-2006 Viper4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

McRocket

Banned
But a new Viper is WAY out of my price range. Failing that. A used 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 regular cab pickup. Or what I call a Viper truck. Rear wheel drive Ram pickup with lowered suspension and bigger tires and brakes et al. And a 500 horsepower Viper V10 thrown under the hood - right from the factory.
I saw one for sale for about $35,000 (US funds) with under 5,000 miles on it. Now that I could justify buying...but it got sold before I could snap it up.

Attachments

• aa-black-srt.jpg
    aa-black-srt.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 125

McRocket

Banned
E-Ann-Hilden said:
Hey. Always liked your Sig! Michigan winters stink! Cant wait to get back on my bike!

In mean time my dream car car: Aston Martin Vanquish! What I will be buying in July! Semi Dream car! 2002-04 Infiniti G35 Coupe or Sedan!

That is a gorgeous bike. Too bad it wasen't in black or midnight blue. But I still like the gray.