• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Dream Car?

Thats it Georges! :glugglug:
A 68/69 Plymouth Road Runner/ GTX in original state would be my absolute dream!

Attachments

• 1968 gtx 440.jpg
    1968 gtx 440.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 207

georges

Staff member
Zemanova-Lova said:
Thats it Georges! :glugglug:
A 68/69 Plymouth Road Runner/ GTX in original state would be my absolute dream!

thanks zemanova lova:hatsoff: have a beer on me in return.:glugglug:
all my family in the us owns mopar, fomoco and gm muscle cars, full size and personal.One of my uncle who lives in switzerland has a 69 dodge charger r/t
i have a personal prference for mopar why? because of that thing gotta hemi and because they were undefeated in nascar in the mid 60 early 70's.
the car i posted is one that is for sale for 80000$, it is one of the 1019 hemi roadrunner built in 1968, this car is fully documented and still has its original bias red line tires.
the car you posted is a 1969 gtx with a 440 and i love this dark green probably a green go but i really like the gtx.

i am a muscle car addict since i am 9 years old.

regards

georges

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
georges said:
i will post a pic (please mod thanks to approve it) of what is a real car for me.The car i posted is a 1968 plymouth "hemi"roadrunner rare car (only 1019 built) but awesome performance 0-60 in 4.9sec top speed 145mph and 1/4 mile time 13.72sec on bias tires at 110mph [/B]

original price in 1968-$2870.(American)-more beep for the buck!!!

georges

Staff member
Elwood70 said:
original price in 1968-$2870.(American)-more beep for the buck!!!

that was the price of th standard roadrunner with the 383 the hemi as option cost 789$.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
georges said:
that was the price of th standard roadrunner with the 383 the hemi as option cost 789$.

picky,picky,picky,lol

just messing with you,georges.

(how do the smilies work,anyway?)

georges

Staff member
Elwood70 said:
picky,picky,picky,lol

just messing with you,georges.

(how do the smilies work,anyway?)

all good elwood70;)

at the left when you type something you have a column smilies click one the smilie you want and then it is done.

maximum is 5 smilies when you write something

regards

georges;)

pitino

are you talking to me?
a Porsche (911 or Cayenne) would be fine for me :)

georges

Staff member
I gave you rep for that nice pic elwood ;) It remembers me a mopar nats where I went in the US 7 years ago. Only 505 daytonas were built and only 70 of them had the hemi. Today price of one like this in nos condition is reaching 450000$!!!!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I could tell it wasn't a Hemi;because it didn't have the badge on the side,but it was still worth posting.

Thanks for the rep points!!!!

RKO!!!05

Banned
Elwood70 said:
speaking of Hemis........
69chargerdaytona2.jpg

BTW Elwood, just out of curiousity, who are those in your sig? I mean its a cool sig, I remember in fact I was helping you to get one,lol, but the lovely foxy comes in and helps out. :) ;)

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
RKO!!!05 said:
BTW Elwood, just out of curiousity, who are those in your sig? I mean its a cool sig, I remember in fact I was helping you to get one,lol, but the lovely foxy comes in and helps out. :) ;)
In all honesty;I really don't know,lol!!

The only one I recognize is Aria ..........

A Jaguar XK series convertable '03 or monte carlo ss '85 sorry no pics, i don't have any