• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Dream Car?

the_tit_lover said:
or behind the front seats

tit_lover, the Ram SRT-10 comes from the factory with an AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-radio CD changer, a 508-watt amplifier
Infinity® Premium Sound System and a 10-inch subwoofer located behind the seats, in between the driver and passenger locations. I'd trade in my 2003 Ford F-150 STX Super Cab 4x4 with its V8 5.4L in a second for a Ram (even if its *just* the Hemi, and not the SRT-10)

My dream car is Batman's or James Bond's car. Knight Rider's car Kit is also cool! Those are cool cars! I would like to own one of their cars. All the funny gadgets gotta be fun, like James Bond's submarine car!

I've seen both the Original Batmobile and the newer one from the first Batman film. I'd go for the new one which is actually a drag car.

So what do you people own now.

I own a BMW 328i

A classic ford capri would be nice and probably one I could actually afford.

Wouldn't mind a nice old school chevvy. Vroom.

But I want a VW Combivan :D Bright orange with curtains and a canvas sunroof. And with a few deckchairs in the back hahah.

How about the pimp mobile.

Attachments

• 495651_14_full.jpg
    495651_14_full.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 664
No thanks... Waste of money. Most retarded thing Ive ever seen people do.

Though its just my opinion... and I don't mean to stereotype but I hear Mexican and Mexican-American populated areas its kind of a hobby... More power to them. Nothing wrong with a hobby. I like to masterbate... they like to play with cars. :D

DITTO, Carmen. Diablo all the way, or a Countach. :nanner: I also like Ferrari's Testa Rosa and Modena... Nice!

WHAT is this new Mercedes-Benz called?! I want one! :) :nanner:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/carmen-luvana said:
Carmen Luvana[/URL][/B]"]A Lamborgini Diablo.

Attachments

• newbenz.jpg
    newbenz.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 286
How could you say that pic is of a Mclaren when it is quite clearly a Benz?!?! lol Look at the grill on the car, Tit Lover!!

How about the Toyota Supra with a little modification's, it's pretty cool

Attachments

• sept_03_038.jpg
    sept_03_038.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 242