• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

More beer bella . . .

NEWCASTLE IS THE GREATEST BEER ON THE PLANET!!!!
on the otherhand i like all beers.:glugglug:

does steal reserve count as a beer?

Mmmmm Moosehead is an awesome beer:hatsoff:

My personal favorite is Hahn Premiem Light. If the boys are paying, then its Carona!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :glugglug: :glugglug:

I dig St.Paulie girl !!:nanner:

Like I said in the other thread. Molson Triple X.
Has anyone tried it?

hinddee29

I hate Mickeys

yukkkk

Mmmm Beeerr

Today is Friday, im gonna drink with mi lady and lick her ass

:hatsoff:

I am currently drinking " Michelob Ultra " Low carbohydrate light beer

Tres kinda cool in my books

Laibach, you turd-burglar...low carb beer...LMAO That's like getting a Big Mac meal and a chocolate sundae with a Diet Coke....

But bella said so :D

crap, you all gotta come to belgium if you want to drink good beer, cause the only belgian beer i saw in here is stella artois and that's one of the worst. American beer sucks like hell.
Jupiler,Leffe (dark and blond), Liefmans (kriek,framboise), lindemans (kriek, framboise), Westmalle, La Chouffe, Hoegaarden, gouden carolus, primus, Kasteelbier, Palm, Dobbel Palm and my altime favorite is
DUVEL
a beautiful beer
and what i find very disgusting about america is the screwdops
who the fuck drinks pils in bottles of 1.5l and with a screwdop

Hey all,

I have visited the freeones forum before but never wanted to write. This thread deserves attention though.

I feel the need to stand up for Australian beers (I'm not talking about Foster's)

Aust. has many fine beers: All night drinking beers like Cooper's Pale Ale or Toohey's Extra Day. To more interesting beers like Cooper's Sparkling Ale and Boag's Premium.

However, embodying the spirit of Freeones:

The best beer/bade moment I have ever had has was seeing a mediteranean young woman (and friend) at my old restauant clutch 5 Cold Coronas across her crest, pushing up her cleavage on a 40 Degree Celcius Day.

For this memory, I love Corona!

bwa, i don't like australian beer that much, i haven't drank all of them but a coppel cause a friend of mine has lived in australia and goes there every year and brings back some beer

More beer !!!