• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

Of the common American beers, Miller is the best. Coors and Budweiser are not nearly as good. I'll stick with Samuel Adams though. :nanner:

Damm i want some beer now !!

:glugglug::glugglug:

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
LoneStar said:
bootywatcher,
well shit!
let me know when you can leave "stormy waters hometown"!!!

I'll get back to ya. Corpus sounds cool. Do the strippers take it all off in Corpus? Over here they just strip down to a g-string.

Full nudity over here on my side of town:hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Yes!! There is ONE place that the strippers get BUTT-NAKED!!!
Not too shabby!

I am up here (North West Texas) and there are LOTS of places that are all nude. Maybe you should take the trip up here if that is what you like...

Neat . . . . A freeones tour is comin to town

:D j/k

Lonestar . . .

Well i try

:glugglug::glugglug:

BEER
beer
beer
beer
beer
beer

Calm yourself . . . . i can forsee that you will become a very powerfull jedi knight

:mad:

HOLY SHIT!!!! :shocked:
I just read that they won't sell German beer in the stadiums at the 2006 Soccer World Championships in Germany. Wanna know why? Because those fuckin' :ak47: FIFA idiots have signed a contract with Anheuser Busch, who gave FIFA 30 million dollars (I think) for the exclusive rights to sell beer. THOSE ASSHOLES!!! :mad:
Not that I don't like American beer, but as a German I WANT MY GERMAN BEER WHEN I FEEL THE NEED FOR IT!!! :beer:

:fight: Jackson

Ahhhh nuthin like a frosty New castle after a hard days work !!

:hatsoff:

Anything that doesn't give me Beer Goggles... Nothin worse than going home with a supermodel and waking up next to one of the fat slags. <shudder>

Since i have bella i need very little motivation

The Yoda vs. Sidious battle is just too cool to be included in a Star Wars film. It would have pleased the fans too much so it had to be dropped . . . . <<<From supershadow

Incredible good looks and money are my secret .. ..
I am an incredibly lucky man to have her . . .

Last edited: