• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
outside? probably not long. its cold up north. with you? forever

what is she a detriot redwings fan?

Awww. But it's getting warmer! Of course at the moment it's all gray and rainy, but the temps are rising to the 50s and 60s. Exciting! I can't wait for summer.

By the way, that wasn't me being coy with a request. Feel free not to do that on my account.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think it might be highly illegal. I'm sure there's no, like, "Assault with a deadly mollusc" charge, but there's probably something...

Wait... was that intentional or accidental? :confused:

This is one of those sports references thingies that I don't get, isn't it?

Me + Sports = No

Eh, I've thought about trying fisting before, so I wouldn't consider it out of the question. But no worries, I didn't think it was an actual request anyway.

Mollusk? I thought those were sea creatures with like... shells and stuff. Is an octopus a mollusk?

I'm pretty sure the beer was accidental. The town I lived in was a really big party town thanks to the college (Penn State), so my guess is that it was just a bunch of college kids drinking and they either thought it'd be fun to toss beer out the window or it was an accident. Shit happens, no big deal, but I wasn't happy to be covered in beer right after I got off work.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311978, member: 579739"]Eh, I've thought about trying fisting before, so I wouldn't consider it out of the question. But no worries, I didn't think it was an actual request anyway.

:dunno: I've seen a few pics, it looked... uncomfortable.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311978, member: 579739"]Mollusk? I thought those were sea creatures with like... shells and stuff. Is an octopus a mollusk?

Yup, they're molluscs. It's a pretty broad phylum. Contains squid and octopi, but also snails. :yesyes:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311978, member: 579739"]I'm pretty sure the beer was accidental. The town I lived in was a really big party town thanks to the college (Penn State), so my guess is that it was just a bunch of college kids drinking and they either thought it'd be fun to toss beer out the window or it was an accident. Shit happens, no big deal, but I wasn't happy to be covered in beer right after I got off work.

:( Yeah, still sucks. I've been coated in alcohol a few times, but usually because it's been thrown at me :D.

Harley Spencer

:dunno: I've seen a few pics, it looked... uncomfortable.

Yup, they're molluscs. It's a pretty broad phylum. Contains squid and octopi, but also snails. :yesyes:

:( Yeah, still sucks. I've been coated in alcohol a few times, but usually because it's been thrown at me :D.

Huh. I did not know that. Learn something new every day.

Who threw alcohol at you?

Redwings fans (hockey) throw octopi on the ice. its a tradition.

its been 80 here.

Oh yeah, I heard about that before, couldn't remember who the team was though.

Lucky. So jealous of your weather.

Redwings fans (hockey) throw octopi on the ice. its a tradition.

Um... why? :confused:

Who threw alcohol at you?

Ive been doused a few times.

Once by accident. Me and some friends were walking around drinking at a local mall, we were young and it seemed like a good place :dunno:. We'd headed out for a smoke, and we split up for some reason. I think some of us wanted to go and look at CDs, don't remember what the others were off to. But it was a two story mall, and the music store was on the main level, which on the... *thinks about it* ...southern(?) side of the building was underground since the mall was pretty much built into a hill. So there was a spot where there were two sets of doors right over each other, so you could walk out the top floor onto like a little balcony, which had a path going down and around to a pair of doors to the main level directly underneath. We were shouting back and forth about something, and I was heading to the bottom. One of the guys up top brought his cup down on the railing of the balcony and, well, he was drunk so it tipped and I got dunked in Coke and whiskey.

Once was in a bar. I said something to a girl and it came out the wrong way. Asperger's attack. I don't even remember what I said, but I remember that almost as soon as I did that there was another potential meaning to it that I hadn't intended and immediately regretted it. She just stared at me shocked for a second then before I could apologize I took a pint to the face. I explained that wasn't what I meant afterwards, and apologized and pointed out how I'd planned for what I'd said to be taken and she apologized. And that was more or less that.

Once was at a wedding. I smacked a guy in the face for something he said and he didn't like it. I told you about that one (though I'm not sure if I mentioned his response). He threw his drink at me then punched me.

Those are the three main times. It's mostly just been a few minor spills otherwise, at least as far as I remember. :dunno:

Harley Spencer

Um... why? :confused:

Ive been doused a few times.

Once by accident. Me and some friends were walking around drinking at a local mall, we were young and it seemed like a good place :dunno:. We'd headed out for a smoke, and we split up for some reason. I think some of us wanted to go and look at CDs, don't remember what the others were off to. But it was a two story mall, and the music store was on the main level, which on the... *thinks about it* ...southern(?) side of the building was underground since the mall was pretty much built into a hill. So there was a spot where there were two sets of doors right over each other, so you could walk out the top floor onto like a little balcony, which had a path going down and around to a pair of doors to the main level directly underneath. We were shouting back and forth about something, and I was heading to the bottom. One of the guys up top brought his cup down on the railing of the balcony and, well, he was drunk so it tipped and I got dunked in Coke and whiskey.

Once was in a bar. I said something to a girl and it came out the wrong way. Asperger's attack. I don't even remember what I said, but I remember that almost as soon as I did that there was another potential meaning to it that I hadn't intended and immediately regretted it. She just stared at me shocked for a second then before I could apologize I took a pint to the face. I explained that wasn't what I meant afterwards, and apologized and pointed out how I'd planned for what I'd said to be taken and she apologized. And that was more or less that.

Once was at a wedding. I smacked a guy in the face for something he said and he didn't like it. I told you about that one (though I'm not sure if I mentioned his response). He threw his drink at me then punched me.

Those are the three main times. It's mostly just been a few minor spills otherwise, at least as far as I remember. :dunno:

Wow. No one has ever intentionally thrown their drink on me, thank god. The only times it's happened were the incident I mentioned of walking down the street, and a number of times when I've spilled my own drinks on myself.

Yeah you told me about the wedding incident, didn't know he punched you though. I'm sorry :(

Wow. No one has ever intentionally thrown their drink on me, thank god. The only times it's happened were the incident I mentioned of walking down the street, and a number of times when I've spilled my own drinks on myself.

Well, intentionally throwing a beer on someone is all... mean and stuff. Though, hmm... you pouring beer on yourself might be worthy of a pic request! :D

Yeah you told me about the wedding incident, didn't know he punched you though. I'm sorry :(

Thanks, but it really wasn't that bad. I don't think he was expecting to get slapped, caught him off guard, so I think the punch was pretty haphazard. Just a quick little rabbit punch to the face, no real weight behind it (or I dunno, maybe he just can't throw a punch... it was the only time he ever punched me :dunno:). And I'd had a few drinks myself at that point. I just kinda explained to him that what he said was pretty shitty and shrugged the punch off. I think the people watching were more stunned by the whole thing than either of us were.

Harley Spencer

Well, intentionally throwing a beer on someone is all... mean and stuff. Though, hmm... you pouring beer on yourself might be worthy of a pic request! :D

Thanks, but it really wasn't that bad. I don't think he was expecting to get slapped, caught him off guard, so I think the punch was pretty haphazard. Just a quick little rabbit punch to the face, no real weight behind it (or I dunno, maybe he just can't throw a punch... it was the only time he ever punched me :dunno:). And I'd had a few drinks myself at that point. I just kinda explained to him that what he said was pretty shitty and shrugged the punch off. I think the people watching were more stunned by the whole thing than either of us were.

I could do that. Been thinking of getting some beer lately so that'll be perfect.

Maybe both of you being drunk kind of diluted the sensation of pain. Or yeah, maybe he can't punch. Let's go with that.

I can't throw punches either :( Not well, anyway. It probably feels like little pillows hitting your face.

I could do that. Been thinking of getting some beer lately so that'll be perfect.

:D Cool!

Maybe both of you being drunk kind of diluted the sensation of pain. Or yeah, maybe he can't punch. Let's go with that.

I can't throw punches either :( Not well, anyway. It probably feels like little pillows hitting your face.

I'm not very good at throwing punches myself. I can get some power behind them, since I'm not a very small guy, and I know how... but I don't have a lot of experience there. Like you I'm not very aggressive. For the most part I try to avoid getting into fights. The ones I've been in have generally been because of misunderstandings, where the person just immediately started throwing punches (kinda like the aforementioned girl and the drink) or when someone has done something kinda repellant, which luckily hasn't happened much.

fap fap fap

Harley Spencer

You dressed up as a goth girl.

Hug something, anything that you wouldn't normally hug.

:D

Goth01.jpg

Goth02.jpg

Goth03.jpg

Look how pink my tongue looks!

Goth04.jpg

Hugging my laundry bag. Kind of difficult to do with just one arm.

Hug.jpg

Howza bout this one:

Pulling a wedgie out of your ass while wearing a pair of sunglasses and doing the Duckface?

:yesyes:

Sorry I don't have a fake tan and all that Jersey girl nonsense.

DuckFace.jpg

Harley, I'd love to see you wearing boots and a collar. If you don't already have a bdsm collar maybe you have a friend with a large dog who'd let you borrow one? haha

And I just want to say I don't know any other currently working adult model who does as much for her fans as you do. I think it's fantastic and that other women could learn a thing or two from you.

BootsCollar01.jpg

BootsCollar02.jpg

BootsCollar03.jpg

BootsCollar04.jpg

BootsCollar05.jpg

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Can you draw Homer Simpson's face on your nether regions so your vagina is his mouth? There are examples on the internet.

Digging the goth pics. Also...

Look how pink my tongue looks!

... it really, really does look very pink (and shiny :D).

And laundry was probably a good choice of things to hug. And the smile in that pic... :heart:

(Also, your boobs look incredible in the leash pics)

Can you draw Homer Simpson's face on your nether regions so your vagina is his mouth? There are examples on the internet.

eyebrow.gif

Harley Spencer

I totally would, but I don't have any yellow paint or marker. I have yellow highlighters but that's not strong enough to really show up on my skin. Plus the last time I did something on my skin a few days ago, all over my stomach, boobs, thighs and left arm with different colors for something for my site, it was a total bitch to wash off. Took like an hour of scrubbing in the shower with a loofah, wash cloth, and pumice stone, and now my skin hates me for it. Have these terrible scrapes around my waist, kind of like rug burn, that hurt for a couple days.

So I don't want to do much more drawing on myself unless it's with makeup, since that comes off really easily.

Digging the goth pics. Also...

... it really, really does look very pink (and shiny :D).

And laundry was probably a good choice of things to hug. And the smile in that pic... :heart:

(Also, your boobs look incredible in the leash pics)

eyebrow.gif

Thanks :) I was surprised the goth pics turned out so well. Those black lips were tricky to do.

I totally would, but I don't have any yellow paint or marker. I have yellow highlighters but that's not strong enough to really show up on my skin. Plus the last time I did something on my skin a few days ago, all over my stomach, boobs, thighs and left arm with different colors for something for my site, it was a total bitch to wash off. Took like an hour of scrubbing in the shower with a loofah, wash cloth, and pumice stone, and now my skin hates me for it. Have these terrible scrapes around my waist, kind of like rug burn, that hurt for a couple days.

I hope that wasn't my suggestion of you drawing a picture on yourself... :(

Thanks :) I was surprised the goth pics turned out so well. Those black lips were tricky to do.

What was so tricky about the black lips? Being a guy I'm not overly familiar with the trial and tribulations of makeup application so I'm curious and stuff now.