• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310296, member: 579739"]That sounds like fun. Find me some monkeys to shoot with and I'll make it happen.

i would gladly dress up as a monkey for you.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310296, member: 579739"]I know, my eyes are gargantuous. I take it as a compliment.

your big eyes are super cute

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, we've shot a few emails back and forth since.

I dunno about you, but when I think "cozy" I think of warmth and closeness... nothing wrong with that in my book. To me cozy seems pretty sexy. Like a little fireside naughtiness...

I doubt you'd get any complaints if you did. Certainly none from me... :D

I don't think I've ever had sex in front of a fireplace. Haven't had too many romantic sexual encounters.

i would gladly dress up as a monkey for you.

That might be fun too, but nothing beats real monkeys. Preferably some lemurs, please.

your big eyes are super cute

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310367, member: 579739"]That might be fun too, but nothing beats real monkeys. Preferably some lemurs, please..

i dont know if im legally allowed to ship live animals to you

Harley Spencer

Well now, that needs to change. :yesyes:

Yes it does. Most of my sexual experiences have been pretty standard. I mean I've done plenty of different things, but it's kind of all been the same. That sounds bad...

i dont know if im legally allowed to ship live animals to you

Actually, surprisingly you can. When I was looking up shipping policies for different things, there was a page on shipping live animals and the amount of care needed. What kind of person ships a fucking animal?

How about you drive up here with them? That'll be a fun car ride.

Yes it does. Most of my sexual experiences have been pretty standard. I mean I've done plenty of different things, but it's kind of all been the same. That sounds bad...

:( ... You totally need to find somewhere you can rent that has a fireplace. :yesyes:

Actually, surprisingly you can. When I was looking up shipping policies for different things, there was a page on shipping live animals and the amount of care needed. What kind of person ships a fucking animal?

I'd guess breeders ordering stuff from, like, overseas. Though of course you'd have to look into the legality of the various animals as pets and whatnot. Pretty sure you can't keep a lemur :(.

Harley Spencer

:( ... You totally need to find somewhere you can rent that has a fireplace. :yesyes:

I'd guess breeders ordering stuff from, like, overseas. Though of course you'd have to look into the legality of the various animals as pets and whatnot. Pretty sure you can't keep a lemur :(.

That's alright, if it ever happens, it happens. I don't really like trying to force romantic situations, I'd rather them happen naturally.

Poor animals :(

That's alright, if it ever happens, it happens. I don't really like trying to force romantic situations, I'd rather them happen naturally.

So don't force; Initiate :). There's no reason that you can't be the person who brings about a romantic encounter. Sometimes guys like to be romanced too. :yesyes:

Harley Spencer

So don't force; Initiate :). There's no reason that you can't be the person who brings about a romantic encounter. Sometimes guys like to be romanced too. :yesyes:

Oh I have brought them out. In fact, it's pretty much always been me, whether I did it myself or asked them to do it. Like I've had to tell guys to get me flowers, tell them to set up candles, and there have been a few times I set things up, like lighting candles and dimming the lights around a jacuzzi and having sex in there. I guess I'm just tired of it being me who sets things up and comes up with all the ideas.

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310380, member: 579739"]Actually, surprisingly you can. When I was looking up shipping policies for different things, there was a page on shipping live animals and the amount of care needed. What kind of person ships a fucking animal?

are you allowed to buy lemurs?

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310380, member: 579739"]How about you drive up here with them? That'll be a fun car ride.

i assume that means youre also offering me a place to stay

Oh I have brought them out. In fact, it's pretty much always been me, whether I did it myself or asked them to do it. Like I've had to tell guys to get me flowers, tell them to set up candles, and there have been a few times I set things up, like lighting candles and dimming the lights around a jacuzzi and having sex in there. I guess I'm just tired of it being me who sets things up and comes up with all the ideas.

Well... that sucks. The last part obviously, not the first part.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to suggest. It's tough to get someone to do something they aren't prone to without nudging, but nudging does kind of defeat the purpose a bit.

ban-one

Works for panties
Pretty close, but I don't have a studded choker type necklace.

Abby01.jpg

Abby02.jpg

Abby03.jpg

Abby04.jpg

Very nice, and certainly close enough :thumbsup: Thanks, Harley :)

Harley Spencer

Well... that sucks. The last part obviously, not the first part.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to suggest. It's tough to get someone to do something they aren't prone to without nudging, but nudging does kind of defeat the purpose a bit.

Yep, exactly. Oh well, I've pretty much resigned to just dealing with the lack of romance.

Very nice, and certainly close enough :thumbsup: Thanks, Harley :)

You're welcome!

are you allowed to buy lemurs?

i assume that means youre also offering me a place to stay

I doubt it. I'm sure you'd need some sort of special license for handling exotic animals.

Nah, you're stuck sleeping out on the sidewalk. I'll toss some bread out to you every few hours so you don't starve. You might have to fight the pigeons for it though.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310465, member: 579739"]Yep, exactly. Oh well, I've pretty much resigned to just dealing with the lack of romance.

I don't think this is something you should give up on. Romance is important. It helps people feel loved and appreciated and wanted. I'm sure there's something that can be done.

Methinks I'll Google a bit and see what suggestions other people have...

Harley Spencer

I don't think this is something you should give up on. Romance is important. It helps people feel loved and appreciated and wanted. I'm sure there's something that can be done.

Methinks I'll Google a bit and see what suggestions other people have...

Good luck with that, I've done a fair amount of googling on my own in the past. None of the pieces I find ever fit my personality or circumstances.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

How about you drive up here with them? That'll be a fun car ride.

It sounds to me, like you're a normal girl, with a normal sex life.

The kind of person that sells out of state...some breeders take great care to make sure their animals are well treated, but obviously scum bags exist. Even so, a day or two of living in a shipping crate, only to find out you've hit the loving owner lottery. We just got another cat from the APL...her name is Harley actually...because my wife hated the name they gave her. God it was a great name! She hit the lottery, she'll never want anything again, and all she had to do was live in a little cage for a couple of weeks.

I've noticed have been A LOT, of silly requests...I'm sure all in good fun, just to be playful, so I'm going to go out on a limb, and shoot for something different.

Get naked, smile pretty for the camera, show us your holes, and play with them.

Her name was "Fuzzbutt". What a great fucking name is that?!?! I so wanted to keep it, but, the wife just couldn't deal with it. Harley was the only one we could agree on.

Harley Spencer

It sounds to me, like you're a normal girl, with a normal sex life.

The kind of person that sells out of state...some breeders take great care to make sure their animals are well treated, but obviously scum bags exist. Even so, a day or two of living in a shipping crate, only to find out you've hit the loving owner lottery. We just got another cat from the APL...her name is Harley actually...because my wife hated the name they gave her. God it was a great name! She hit the lottery, she'll never want anything again, and all she had to do was live in a little cage for a couple of weeks.

I've noticed have been A LOT, of silly requests...I'm sure all in good fun, just to be playful, so I'm going to go out on a limb, and shoot for something different.

Get naked, smile pretty for the camera, show us your holes, and play with them.

Her name was "Fuzzbutt". What a great fucking name is that?!?! I so wanted to keep it, but, the wife just couldn't deal with it. Harley was the only one we could agree on.

I'd still feel bad about the animal having spent so much time in a crate. Maybe my heart's too soft.

I like the name your wife picked out! :D I don't think I would've kept the name Fuzzbutt.

The silly requests have been fun, but yes, we need some more sexy going on, and I am happy to do your's :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310538, member: 579739"]I'd still feel bad about the animal having spent so much time in a crate. Maybe my heart's too soft.

Nah, your heart is great just the way it is.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8310538, member: 579739"]The silly requests have been fun, but yes, we need some more sexy going on, and I am happy to do your's :)

Wait... so am I the only one who thought you stuffing your face with chewing gum was sexy? :confused:

:D