• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'd still feel bad about the animal having spent so much time in a crate. Maybe my heart's too soft.

I like the name your wife picked out! :D I don't think I would've kept the name Fuzzbutt.

The silly requests have been fun, but yes, we need some more sexy going on, and I am happy to do your's :)

Actually, her name was my idea.

Me: Well, I hope you realize we just doubled our costs per month.

Wife: But just think of all the extra love, and joy she'll bring us...(her, me, and Sam, our one eyed cat...Coolest cat EVER!)

Me: I could probably buy another Harley for what this little fuckers gonna cost us. Ya know, I could deal with the name Harley...at least it's not totally sissified.

Wife: Yeah, Harley is a good name, I can live with that.

So now she calls her Harlequin, or Sweet pea. I still call her fuzzbutt when the wife's not around! :D Some of the names she was suggesting, were just fucked up. I mean, like so bad, even a gay guy would call them gay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Actually, her name was my idea.

Me: Well, I hope you realize we just doubled our costs per month.

Wife: But just think of all the extra love, and joy she'll bring us...(her, me, and Sam, our one eyed cat...Coolest cat EVER!)

Me: I could probably buy another Harley for what this little fuckers gonna cost us. Ya know, I could deal with the name Harley...at least it's not totally sissified.

Wife: Yeah, Harley is a good name, I can live with that.

So now she calls her Harlequin, or Sweet pea. I still call her fuzzbutt when the wife's not around! :D Some of the names she was suggesting, were just fucked up. I mean, like so bad, even a gay guy would call them gay.

Nice. Very good choice :)

When I got my cat (still a kitten at the time), I was told that the people who gave her to us thought we should name her Princess. Fuck no. Took me a few days to figure it out, but I decided to name her Ninja after watching her climb curtains and golf clubs.

Aww how much more money is your new kitty going to cost you? I mean, it should only be like... I dunno, less than $50 a month, if that, between litter and food.

Hello Harley, I have a request for you, but I don't know if it's been done already. I doubt it though. I hope this doesn't seem too strange or weird to you. Would you be ok with dressing like a sexy fox ;) (with ears, and a tail, and face paint, if you have those items available) while doing a little tease with your perfect slim tummy by drizzling chocolate syrup and whipped cream from your boobs down to your tummy?

Harley Spencer

Hello Harley, I have a request for you, but I don't know if it's been done already. I doubt it though. I hope this doesn't seem too strange or weird to you. Would you be ok with dressing like a sexy fox ;) (with ears, and a tail, and face paint, if you have those items available) while doing a little tease with your perfect slim tummy by drizzling chocolate syrup and whipped cream from your boobs down to your tummy?

Nah, I don't think it's weird. Matter of fact, I have two fluffy tail butt plugs, either of which would work for this. I might not be a [NOBABE]red fox[/NOBABE] (the tails are brown), but close enough, yes?

Nah, I don't think it's weird. Matter of fact, I have two fluffy tail butt plugs, either of which would work for this. I might not be a [NOBABE]red fox[/NOBABE] (the tails are brown), but close enough, yes?

That color is fine, I was just hesitant that maybe you'd think my request was a bit strange. Thank you for going along with it though. :)

Okay, legit sexy request...? Pics of your hoo-ha as wet and flushed as possible. :o

While that does tend to show up in videos, it's much rarer to see in picture format...

edit:

Huh, I just noticed that for my 4,000th post I requested exceedingly moist pictures of Harley's vagina. How incredibly appropriate! :D

Last edited:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I doubt it. I'm sure you'd need some sort of special license for handling exotic animals.

Nah, you're stuck sleeping out on the sidewalk. I'll toss some bread out to you every few hours so you don't starve. You Might have to fight the pigeons for it though.

so you want me to break the law, travel several hundred miles, so i can sit outside your house where you will throw bread at me?

so you want me to break the law, travel several hundred miles, so i can sit outside your house where you will throw bread at me?

Harley is really good at baking things. If she made the bread herself it could be pretty awesome and potentially worth the trip all on it's own... :yesyes:

jitna

Huh, I just noticed that for my 4,000th post I requested exceedingly moist pictures of Harley's vagina. How incredibly appropriate! :D

congrats on 4000 and let me give a big hand to Harley's vagina

Harley is really good at baking things. If she made the bread herself it could be pretty awesome and potentially worth the trip all on it's own... :yesyes:

which Harley thinks the pigeons will get to first...

Harley Spencer

That color is fine, I was just hesitant that maybe you'd think my request was a bit strange. Thank you for going along with it though. :)

No problem :) I've seen and heard a lot of things, so unless someone were to ask me to, say, pee in a bucket and take pics of me standing in it while wrapping a squid around my body, most things won't bother me. And foxes are super cute, if I could have one for a pet, I would.

Okay, legit sexy request...? Pics of your hoo-ha as wet and flushed as possible. :o

While that does tend to show up in videos, it's much rarer to see in picture format...

edit:

Nice, congrats on the 4000!

I will try my best to make myself as wet and pink as possible.

Would make for a pretty good story, don't you think?

I'm not actually sure if I've even tried to make bread. I know how, and I've made plenty of different types of dough, but baking bread isn't something I'd be likely to do. Maybe I'll make a special trips to Subway to get their herb & cheese bread while wearing the shortest possible so Jitna can watch my ass as I walk down the street, and throw that at him.

which Harley thinks the pigeons will get to first...

Aww. Ok, I'll throw my worn panties down to you at night when I get ready for bed. I don't think the pigeons will want that.

Here's some secretary shots. I haven't done any evening dress shoots yet, but I do have a few dresses that would fit the bill, so I'll take some pics for you :)

You are beautiful secretary .. I hope to see you dressed in evening. ;-)

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311430, member: 579739"]Would make for a pretty good story, don't you think?

i can think of some better stories

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311430, member: 579739"]I'm not actually sure if I've even tried to make bread. I know how, and I've made plenty of different types of dough, but baking bread isn't something I'd be likely to do. Maybe I'll make a special trips to Subway to get their herb & cheese bread while wearing the shortest possible so Jitna can watch my ass as I walk down the street, and throw that at him.

if you do that, im going to follow you the whole way to the subway and back again

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311430, member: 579739"]Aww. Ok, I'll throw my worn panties down to you at night when I get ready for bed. I don't think the pigeons will want that.

will you throw enough to make a pillow out of?

Harley Spencer

Thanks though... I'm not sure if Harley is into fisting... :confused:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311430, member: 579739"]No problem I've seen and heard a lot of things, so unless someone were to ask me to, say, pee in a bucket and take pics of me standing in it while wrapping a squid around my body, most things won't bother me.

No squid? Fine, fine. That makes sense. But what about octopi? :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311430, member: 579739"]Nice, congrats on the 4000!

I will try my best to make myself as wet and pink as possible.

Thank you. :)

And thank again! :D

Harley Spencer

Thanks though... I'm not sure if Harley is into fisting... :confused:

No squid? Fine, fine. That makes sense. But what about octopi? :D

Thank you. :)

And thank again! :D

I've never tried fisting and no one has ever done it to me, so I don't know. My biggest worry would be whether it would fit or not. I mean I'm sure it fits, plenty of other people are into it, but I've only stuck a few large-ish things up there, none of them being quite that big, so I might need a little practice.

Let's just say no live or dead animals will be coming anywhere near my body, especially sea creatures. Stuffed animals and dressing up like them is fine.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311809, member: 579739"]Let's just say no live or dead animals will be coming anywhere near my body, especially sea creatures.

What!? Oh God no! That would be weird and creepy! I was gonna ask you to throw a few octopuses at people and get pics of the resulting mayhem! :D

Harley Spencer

What!? Oh God no! That would be weird and creepy! I was gonna ask you to throw a few octopuses at people and get pics of the resulting mayhem! :D

That sounds like it might be really fun. But I'm too much of a wuss to throw things at people. The other day when I blew bubbles in milk for you, I wasn't about to actually drink it, so I thought it might be fun to dump it out the window and see if it lands on anyone.. but then I got too scared. Back in PA, I was walking down the street once and some fuckers dumped beer out their window and got me soaked in it. Pissed me off. Not fun on the receiving end at all.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311809, member: 579739"]I've never tried fisting and no one has ever done it to me, so I don't know. My biggest worry would be whether it would fit or not. I mean I'm sure it fits, plenty of other people are into it, but I've only stuck a few large-ish things up there, none of them being quite that big, so I might need a little practice.

By the way, that wasn't me being coy with a request. Feel free not to do that on my account.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311895, member: 579739"]That sounds like it might be really fun. But I'm too much of a wuss to throw things at people.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think it might be highly illegal. I'm sure there's no, like, "Assault with a deadly mollusc" charge, but there's probably something...

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8311895, member: 579739"]Back in PA, I was walking down the street once and some fuckers dumped beer out their window and got me soaked in it. Pissed me off. Not fun on the receiving end at all.

Wait... was that intentional or accidental? :confused:

what is she a detriot redwings fan?

This is one of those sports references thingies that I don't get, isn't it?

Me + Sports = No