• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
:D Nice pics, wish we could see more of the hat though, because you do look kick ass in hats (I'm actually a little surprised I haven't requested any hat pics yet... huh). And of course you're putting something in your mouth, so I'm sure jitna will be impressed.

It's not that bad, not for me anyway. It is a bit inconvenient since they put milk in a surprising amount of things, but it usually it's just a bit uncomfortable after the fact with the some heartburn and bloating, or if it's a really small amount my stomach just churns a bit and burbles incessantly... which admittedly is a bit embarrassing. :o

I thought the hat looked kind of silly at the top, so I was scared to take pics of the whole thing. It's too big for me so it looks kind of pointy and bulky.

Lactose intolerance is rarely too serious for people. It's just like how you describe, some stomach discomfort or annoyances, gas, burping, stuff like that, and is rarely fatal. And actually people with lactose intolerance are supposed to consume some milk every once in a while to help their bodies adjust to it.

When I was doing a shoot once with this one girl, my stomach kept doing this gurgly growling thing, I don't think I'd eaten anything or had anything to drink other than a frappe, so it must have been a combination of too much fluid in my stomach and not enough food so I was hungry. Lots of giggling going on during that shoot because of my stomach.

ban-one

Works for panties
Do you actually put the yogurt in your cereal or do you eat them separately? Just curious.

No, I don't put the yogurt in the cereal. I'll eat a spoonful or two of cereal, then a spoonful of yogurt, and just go back and forth.

I thought the hat looked kind of silly at the top, so I was scared to take pics of the whole thing. It's too big for me so it looks kind of pointy and bulky.

Ah, there's nothing wrong with silliness.

Lactose intolerance is rarely too serious for people. It's just like how you describe, some stomach discomfort or annoyances, gas, burping, stuff like that, and is rarely fatal. And actually people with lactose intolerance are supposed to consume some milk every once in a while to help their bodies adjust to it.

Yup, there are people with worse issues with milk, but that's a milk allergy involves the proteins in milk. Lactose intolerance involves the sugar. Essentially you stop producing the enzyme lactase, which helps breakdown the sugar, lactose, found in milk so that you can properly digest it. In lactose-free milk products they actually remove the lactose and replace it with other sugars, which is why some lactose-free milk products are kind of sugary, because they don't get the mix right and add too much in as replacement.

When I was doing a shoot once with this one girl, my stomach kept doing this gurgly growling thing, I don't think I'd eaten anything or had anything to drink other than a frappe, so it must have been a combination of too much fluid in my stomach and not enough food so I was hungry. Lots of giggling going on during that shoot because of my stomach.

Well sure, I'd giggle if it were you too. When your stomach does it would be all funny and cute because you're a super hot sexy goddess chick, when my stomach does it I'm just some dude whose stomach sounds like it's trying to gargle. :D

Okay, more reaction shot requests...

• You've totally just noticed a spider crawling up your leg, and you're a good 90% sure it's not the radioactive kind that will give you superpowers.
  • You've just taken a big sip of your morning coffee and it tastes strangely like fish and Tabasco sauce.
  • Walking into a room you meet your own clone for the first time and realize how sexy you actually are!
  • You've just woken up in a bathtub full of ice, and not only are all of your organs not gone, it turns out you now have several extras installed!
  • As it turns out, you've just come to the realization that the last five years of your life have been a hallucination, it's actually just been ninety minutes which you've spent tripping balls listening to Dark Side of the Moon.
  • You just walked in on dirk and me having sex!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm even a sport when I lose at games.

Cards01.jpg

Cards02.jpg

Perfect. Thank you so much for these. You're having fun with this stuff aren't you. I've got another one. The naughty repair woman. Hair in a pony tail, baseball cap with glasses. A few tools and something you are taking apart (a box fan, a toaster, anything simple to take apart). Overalls or work shirt. Hair comes down and glasses come off...

Happy, it's time to get your meds adjusted.

Harley Spencer

No, I don't put the yogurt in the cereal. I'll eat a spoonful or two of cereal, then a spoonful of yogurt, and just go back and forth.

Ah that clears it up. Yogurt in your cereal would be kind of weird!

Okay, more reaction shot requests...

• You've totally just noticed a spider crawling up your leg, and you're a good 90% sure it's not the radioactive kind that will give you superpowers.
  • You've just taken a big sip of your morning coffee and it tastes strangely like fish and Tabasco sauce.
  • Walking into a room you meet your own clone for the first time and realize how sexy you actually are!
  • You've just woken up in a bathtub full of ice, and not only are all of your organs not gone, it turns out you now have several extras installed!
  • As it turns out, you've just come to the realization that the last five years of your life have been a hallucination, it's actually just been ninety minutes which you've spent tripping balls listening to Dark Side of the Moon.
  • You just walked in on dirk and me having sex!

These reaction shots sound a bit easier. Lots of "oh fuck" and "ew".

Perfect. Thank you so much for these. You're having fun with this stuff aren't you. I've got another one. The naughty repair woman. Hair in a pony tail, baseball cap with glasses. A few tools and something you are taking apart (a box fan, a toaster, anything simple to take apart). Overalls or work shirt. Hair comes down and glasses come off...

Happy, it's time to get your meds adjusted.

I am! Some of these have been pretty entertaining.

Repair girl is totally doable. Don't have any overalls, so the work shirt/t-shirt it is.

i prefer the full-sized Harlicons

MomObama.jpg

Nice, Harlicons, I like that.

I would like some pictures dressed secretary or an elegant evening dress. Is that possible?

Here's some secretary shots. I haven't done any evening dress shoots yet, but I do have a few dresses that would fit the bill, so I'll take some pics for you :)

002.jpg

026.jpg

Awesome thread Harley!

I would just like to see a pic in what you think is your sexiest panties.

Choosing my sexiest panties is like the hardest thing ever! I have so many. There's another member on here who requested me wearing my sexiest panties and a sort of fan sign for his wallpaper. Hmm... I'll try to pick out my two favorites, one for each of you :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8302092, member: 579739"]Nice, Harlicons, I like that.

its better than emotileys.

to make it work i think we need a thumbs up or something that gives the post the Harley approval

Harlicons

The TransFan in me now has an image in my head of a squad of evil robots hell-bent on destruction, that infiltrate our society by transforming into Harley. Or Harley is the gestalt and 5 or 6 of them transform into her separate parts, and combine. Oh, what lovely parts.

I've said too much.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Howza bout this one:

Pulling a wedgie out of your ass while wearing a pair of sunglasses and doing the Duckface?

:yesyes:

ban-one

Works for panties
Ah that clears it up. Yogurt in your cereal would be kind of weird!)

Yeah, though sometimes a little bit of yogurt will drop off my spoon and into the bowl of cereal and clump.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8299270, member: 579739"]
HardcorePose.jpg
thanks! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
that pic gonna do the work :rubbel:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
The TransFan in me now has an image in my head of a squad of evil robots hell-bent on destruction, that infiltrate our society by transforming into Harley. Or Harley is the gestalt and 5 or 6 of them transform into her separate parts, and combine. Oh, what lovely parts.

I've said too much.

are you suggesting that Harley is Devastator?

also "transfan" sounds like something completely different in this context.

Harley Spencer

Howza bout this one:

Pulling a wedgie out of your ass while wearing a pair of sunglasses and doing the Duckface?

:yesyes:

You're trying to make me look like an idiot aren't you?

thanks! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
that pic gonna do the work :rubbel:

Great! Glad you like it.

also "transfan" sounds like something completely different in this context.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

ban-one

Works for panties

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
And here is Vanilla's feet picture. I forgot to do one without writing, so maybe I'll shoot another one sometime without it
Wait, you already got your panties around your ankles, but all you want me to do is to suck your toes?! Doesn't really speak for me as a lover huh? :(

Thank you anyway of course. I like the panties. Just thought you'd write something else on the feet this time. (NO, BOBO, I'M NOT COMPLAINING AND I AM THANKFUL! :mad:)

You're trying to make me look like an idiot aren't you?
Don't mind him. He's from Jersey! :facepalm:

When I saw that he posted I KNEW it was about poophole stuff and duckfaces! :facepalm:

PS: I was also thinking that TransFan sounded like something else, but I know my C-Bear is a huge Transformers guy. :D

Pretty sure Ace was playing for laughs, Gizmo.

She is pretty devastating. Although the only Cybertronian in any canon that I ever found sexy enough to compare to Harls would be Blackarachnia. She deserved better than a sap like Silverbolt. Yes, I know nobody has a clue what I'm on about. I'm fine with it.

Re : TransFan - I should be grateful I didn't put "Tranny" then, as the fandom do refer to themselves as Trannies sometimes, presumably because they think it's like "Trekkies."

Last edited: