• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
thats why i moved south. its warmer down here. though i do have to steal someone else's coat when i go north for thanksgiving

all right, how about you just in the winter coat, maybe a woolen hat, and for bonus points you reacting to it being cold outside. because Harley reacting to things is my new favorite thing

No cold reaction here, but here's some coat pictures. I really like these ones for some reason.

coat01.jpg

coat02.jpg

coat03.jpg

coat04.jpg

coat05.jpg

coat06.jpg

coat07.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'd need to get some new bananas. The ones I have now are in the freezer.

i am all for you making the putting things in your mouth more enjoyable

No cold reaction here, but here's some coat pictures. I really like these ones for some reason.

could the reason be that you look sexy in them? i particularly like the last one where it becomes more clear that youre not wearing anything under the coat

Yeah, those are pretty great too. The fur on the hood makes it look like you have a mane, which is neat.

Hmm, not sure if I've said it yet, but thanks for doing this and providing all the pics. It's pretty damned generous and cool of you to do. So yeah, thanks. :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't have a driver's license or motorcycle license, so renting one wouldn't be able to happen, even if I could afford it (not really financially secure for that). As for meeting you and shooting with your bike, it wouldn't necessarily be completely out of the question, but I tend not to do shoots with fans and the like. Nothing personal or anything and I mean no offense.

Bending or leaning over something, I'm sure I have some shots somewhere on my site. I'll have a look see.

I figured a boyfriend or someone would ride the rented bike to where ever you would do the shoot...and I understand, but I meant YOU and my bike...I won't lie, I wouldn't mind watching you pose....but I sure as hell wouldn't be in any pictures, and as I said, I'm married, so aside from the polite little handshake, I can't see much more then me just watching, with wide eyes, and a little drool in the corner of my mouth. But fact is, even the New York line is a long hard ride on my bike, so unless you're in the Buffalo area I can't see me going on that long of a ride. But if you can find someone in your area, or swing the rental, a hot chick on a Harley is ALWAYS a winner.

And if you wanna see her, I have pics posted on this site of my bike...unfortunately, some are right after a wreck, some are before, and some are when I got her from the dealership after.

jitna

Hmm, not sure if I've said it yet, but thanks for doing this and providing all the pics. It's pretty damned generous and cool of you to do. So yeah, thanks. :)

i would like to second Happy's words. its very cool that youre doing this. even though there has been a sad lack of you licking things, i too want to say thank you.

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8298346, member: 579739"]Oh right, I almost forgot:

almost forgot how much you like teasing me, you mean

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Reaction shots:

• OMG! You've just discovered you have cool superpowers!
  • You've just had the best idea ever!
  • You totally need to sneeze, but can't.
  • I've just said something that deeply, deeply confuses you (so probably how you look when you read about 50-75% of my posts :D).
  • You just tasted the best thing ever.
  • You absolutely just saw the cutest kitten in history!

I have superpowers:

super.jpg

Best idea ever:

idea.jpg

Have to sneeze:

sneeze.jpg

You confuse me:

confused.jpg

Tasted best thing ever (all the pics I took just made me look like I had the worst orgasm face ever, so this is the best I could come up with):

tasted.jpg

And all the cutest kitten pics just made me look really, really sad. Seriously, try making an "awwww" face and tell me it doesn't look like you're about to cry.

Cool pics! :)

Best idea ever:

idea.jpg

Especially love that one. :o

(also, holy fuck are your eyes huge...:surprise:)

...(all the pics I took just made me look like I had the worst orgasm face ever, so this is the best I could come up with):

And all the cutest kitten pics just made me look really, really sad. Seriously, try making an "awwww" face and tell me it doesn't look like you're about to cry.

Aww, I probably would have liked to have seen those anyway. But if you didn't like them and don't want to post them that's cool, I get it.

You're super awesome for doing this. :D