• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've been thinking of starting this thread for a while now and have finally decided to do it... Based off a thread I made in 2012 where I took special requests from everyone in exchange for MissFO votes, this time I want to do the exact same thing, but just for fun!

Whatever you'd like to see me do, tell me and I'll do my best to get it as accurate as possible and post a photo! Whether it's a fan sign, playing with a carrot, trying to blow a bubble, or smashing a pie into my face. So long as it's within my means to do, I'm game! If I already have a photo of what you'd like to see, I'll post it (and likely post more than one :) ), and if I don't, I shoot it brand new just for you!

There were many, many more, too many to put in one post! Besides, it's time to make new ones! So who's first? Can anyone top pie face?

I don't know if I should wish I were gum, or Micheal Jackson's chimp?!?! But I know I wish my name was "bubble"!!

Not very original, but how about, Harley, leaning over a Harley, with a toy in each hole? Nothing huge, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, and if your not into ass play, just spreading your butt cheeks would be fine. I wish you lived closer...I would let you use my Harley....you would look good on blue.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Snow White or Alice in Wonderland?

Of course, just you smiling sweetly is a great picture as well. :)

Hmm.. I don't have costumes for either of those, but I might be able to scrounge something up, like corsets and stuff, to make a sort of homemade version.

Hmm, if that's for a shoot I think I might know what that's for... :D

Yowza!
hehe.gif
... I may have made a slight purring noise at that pic... :o

I'd like to make a request: Happy recording himself purring.

I don't know if I should wish I were gum, or Micheal Jackson's chimp?!?! But I know I wish my name was "bubble"!!

Not very original, but how about, Harley, leaning over a Harley, with a toy in each hole? Nothing huge, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, and if your not into ass play, just spreading your butt cheeks would be fine. I wish you lived closer...I would let you use my Harley....you would look good on blue.

Wish I had access to a Harley :( I'd love to do that but I don't have a bike or know anyone around NY who has one. But yeah, ass play is totally fine with me. I've done lots of stuff with butt plugs, toys, anal beads. So long as it's not too big, I can handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is Vanilla's feet picture. I forgot to do one without writing, so maybe I'll shoot another one sometime without it:

vanilla_m.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Wish I had access to a Harley :( I'd love to do that but I don't have a bike or know anyone around NY who has one. But yeah, ass play is totally fine with me. I've done lots of stuff with butt plugs, toys, anal beads. So long as it's not too big, I can handle it.

Well, depending whether or not you're more in the Eastern part of the state, or whether or not you're willing to meet part way, maybe one day in the summer you can get your crew, and we'll meet somewhere, and you can use it for a whole photo shoot. As long as you're nice to her. Her name is Jezabelle.

Of course I am under no delusions about anything, and would expect nothing...especially since I'm married, and this would only be because I would love for my scooter to be used in such a tawdry fashion.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295325, member: 579739"]I'd like to make a request: Happy recording himself purring.

Not sure how it'll end up sounding, but that's probably doable. I'll see what I can manage... :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295358, member: 579739"]
whipped05.jpg

:drool1:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295325, member: 579739"]I'd like to make a request: Happy recording himself purring.

Not the best quality, buuuuut... if you check your email... :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295379, member: 579739"]That's a pretty long tongue you have there. I might need to get a second can of whipped cream since you'll lick it up so fast.

Hey, yeah... there is whip cream in that pic, isn't there?

Harley Spencer

Not the best quality, buuuuut... if you check your email... :D

Hey, yeah... there is whip cream in that pic, isn't there?

Nice. I'll give it a listen sometime this evening. I would right now, but I'm pretty sure that if I put it on at this particular moment, my boyfriend would be all, "what the fuck is that?" with purring coming out of my speakers lol.

Yes there is whipped cream there! Careful to get it all off, otherwise things are going to get a bit messy.

Nice. I'll give it a listen sometime this evening. I would right now, but I'm pretty sure that if I put it on at this particular moment, my boyfriend would be all, "what the fuck is that?" with purring coming out of my speakers lol.

With the popularity of kitty-based youtube vids I think it would almost be more surprising if your computer didn't occasionally purr. :1orglaugh

Yes there is whipped cream there! Careful to get it all off, otherwise things are going to get a bit messy.

Wait... lick the whipped cream? But... but... that is so not the enticing part! (Seriously, I actually don't like whipped cream, though you make it look kind of delicious :o)

Harley as a ghost? what like her wearing a white sheet with strategically placed holes?

Or maybe ghostly white makeup... or whatever. I left it kind of open so Harley can do what she wants with it. :dunno:

so youre just throwing stuff out there? like Harley as a pegasus

I kinda wanna give Harley a chance to play with it and be creative. I wanna see what she can cook up. Seems way more fun than just, like, "Hey Harley, I want you in a pink shirt, buttoned half-way, and a green skirt with ruffles, you should be wearing red high heels. For the pose, please bend over to at least 70° angle and place your left hand in the small of your back and your right hand..."

For me, part of the fun here is seeing Harley's take on the suggestion, not just seeing her do it. :dunno:

Last edited:
plus bending over 70 degrees is not sexy. 65 degrees is much sexier.

Really? I thought you were more a fan of 90°+? :D

Though, really, any bending with Harley is damned impressive. Though lack of bending is nice too... and laying down. Sitting. Crouching. Not a lot of bad Harley-based positions, really. Of course... I don't think we've ever actually seen her do a handstand... hmm...

Harley Spencer

plus bending over 70 degrees is not sexy. 65 degrees is much sexier.

I honestly don't know what 70 or 65 degrees looks like...

Really? I thought you were more a fan of 90°+? :D

Though, really, any bending with Harley is damned impressive. Though lack of bending is nice too... and laying down. Sitting. Crouching. Not a lot of bad Harley-based positions, really. Of course... I don't think we've ever actually seen her do a handstand... hmm...

Oh god. I can't remember the last time I tried that.

Get your tits done.

:fart:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295546, member: 579739"]I honestly don't know what 70 or 65 degrees looks like...

Neither did I. I Googled :o.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295546, member: 579739"]Oh god. I can't remember the last time I tried that.

Not surprising, as it's not the most useful position to be in. I guess they say if you do a handstand or stand on your head and drink a glass of water it'll cure the hiccups, so there's that. Of course it's a bullshit old wives type of thing, but the notion is out there...

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295546, member: 579739"]:fart:

Good answer. No one should mess with perfection. :nono:

Harley Spencer

Sheer stockings would be great. No preference on skirts... whatever is short. You'd probably be a better judge of which one would be sexiest so I'll leave it up to you.

Here's these. Sorry they're so dark, it's night now so the lighting is kind of terrible. Maybe I'll do some other pics in skirts and glasses at some point during daylight to make up for it.

glasses01.jpg

And the angry face, as requested :)

glasses02.jpg