• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I am sure you will graduate cum laude and hope you get to "cum loudly" in celebration (pun intended) ;)

Considering how entertaining class is I'm in zero rush to graduate.

Awesome, thanks again:thumbsup:

No problem at all. I'm always happy (badumtish) to point people toward examples of Harley's exquisite beauty :). No one should miss out on that.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291768, member: 579739"]I might make you wait for it and do it for my erotic art section on the new site.

Harley's erotic art section! yay!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291768, member: 579739"]I snapped a quick one of me licking it, but I'm making Jitna wait a day or two before posting it.

im assuming this is because you love me so much

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm fine with that :). I just think it might be neat to see what you could do under those conditions.

Also... for the erotic art section? So... you're going to draw naked people on yourself? Or would the erotic part of it be that it'd be on you...?

:D

It'd be that it's on me and my naked body. Not sure what to do on it yet, but I'll think of something. The rest of the erotic art will mostly be drawings of nude girls and stuff.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291882, member: 579739"]It'd be that it's on me and my naked body.

Ah. I was just thinking midriff, nudity not required... but I'm certainly not going to suggest that said nudity isn't both appealing and welcome. :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291882, member: 579739"]Not sure what to do on it yet, but I'll think of something.

I'm sure whatever you fancy will be great. I just wanna see what you can do because the drawings I've seen of yours so far have all been pretty cool. :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291885, member: 579739"]What's a size queen? Clothing sizes? Shoe sizes? 16 foot subs? Penis size?

That last one.

Here's my attempt at a "come at me bro" pose for Happy. I was going to do the typical arms back, chest out type thing but it looked terrible, especially with just the one hand since my other is needed for the camera. Anyway, here it is. I kind of look like I'm going to punch the phone...

comeatme.jpg

Here's two! :)

085.jpg

066.jpg

I'll need to order a batman comic, but I can do it :) So it might not be for a while til I get this one shot.

Ha ok I can do this. I don't think I have a soccer ball anywhere around here, so I'll just stick with the blue panties or shorts, THFC written on my boobs (I can do blue! have plenty of blue markers and stuff), and the sign.

Your drawing is cute.

Great pussy spread shot. Very Hot very sexy, thanks :rubbel::thumbsup:

Harley Spencer

Ah. I was just thinking midriff, nudity not required... but I'm certainly not going to suggest that said nudity isn't both appealing and welcome. :D

I'm sure whatever you fancy will be great. I just wanna see what you can do because the drawings I've seen of yours so far have all been pretty cool. :)

That last one.

Ah well then in that case, I think we all know what the answer is. But if dildos are ok, I could totally do that. Anyone wanna lend me a monster dildo?

ban-one

Works for panties
I didn't know Harley Quinn wore a mask. But yeah, I can do at least pigtails and makeup. I think the closest I have to a black eye mask is a black lace Mardi Gras type mask.

I may be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure that in one episode she takes off a black eye mask and that it's not just makeup, or attached to the rest of her costume. It certainly looks like it should be a separate mask. Whatever it is, I think a black lace Mardi Gras mask could work.

ban-one

Works for panties
I just thought of something else that would make the Harley Quinn thing better. Since she worked with the Joker, they had a bunch of gag guns, one of which, when the trigger was pulled, a stick protruded from the barrel from which a flag unfurled that either just said "BANG!" or a more cartoony version with a yellow and either red or orange explosion background behind the "BANG!". I thought maybe you could use a toy gun or water gun, tape a stick to the backside, along the barrel, and have the "BANG!" of your choice hanging down from it, while you hold the gun out with both hands. The picture would need to be about halfway between a full frontal and full side shot, but with your head turned some to the camera but also probably leaned back some with slightly squinted eyes looking right into the camera and puckered/pouty lips. Kind of a sexy "don't mess with me" look, I guess you could say.

You aren't going to want that one back, mate. I'm not even sure the police will let me have it back.

The police are involved? Again!? ...
sigh.gif
... I'm telling you, I lose more monster dildos that way than I'd know what to do with! Great... now what am I supposed to do this weekend?

:cussing:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Ha no it's fine, easily doable, it's just the other guys avatar is sexy and yours is just what's-his-face from Scrubs with a "thinking" type expression. No problemo though!

Don't feel to secure! I just start easy before giving you the real challenges! :p

Another easy one for beginners:

A pic of your feet from above (standing up) with panties around your ankles. :) Maybe you can write something on your feet again? Something hot with my name. Can't come up with anything myself right now. But please use Vanilla Bear, not maley.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Or you know what, do the pic without writing something on your feet.

Or do one with and one without if that's not too much. :o

Harley Spencer

Okay, reaction shots! I want to see pics of the faces you'd make when...

You've just realized your home is haunted by the time traveling ghost of Richard Simmons!

You rented your favorite movie, only to put it on and find someone swapped it out with Two Girls One Cup!

You figure you're at home alone, but when you walk into the living room you find Darth Vader peeing on your sofa!

You just found the prize in your box of cereal, sadly it's just another much smaller box of cereal!

You've just discovered your mother is secretly Barack Obama in disguise!

You just saw a horse poop on a midget!​

Richard Simmons haunting my house:

Ghost.jpg

Favorite movie being swapped with 2 Girls 1 Cup:

2Girls.jpg

Darth Vader peeing on my sofa:

Darth.jpg

My cereal prize is a tiny box of cereal:

CerealToy.jpg

My mom is secretly Obama:

MomObama.jpg

A horse pooped on a midget: