• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What religion are you?

What religion are you?

• Catholic

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Protestant

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Buddhistic

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hindu

• Moslem

• Atheistic

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Amish

• Another

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definately not! D:

But i'll just mention that if we disregard the extremist 'Satanists' its really not quite what you would think... Being a Satanist doesn't nessesarilly make you a Devil worshipper. :)

Just some random knowledge for you ;O

I do not believe in any religion but i totally believe in God. Instead being a member of a certain religion, i preffer to be a universal believer of God and the all prophets.
I live a secular type of life in general, i do not obey religious rules about the social life in my social life.
Religion is not for social life or politics. It's not the aim of life, it's the tool to reach God at heart.
To sum up, i believe in God and prophets but no to any organised religion and i do believe in humanism.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
My religion is Rastafari.

I am atheist and un-religious cause I think that all religions are myths along with myths about a god/gods/goddess/goddesses. I have respect for religions and people who may beleive in a god as long as they don't try to make me beleive in one or follow a religion.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I had and still have a really hard time here...and I really start to lose my believe in god :(

But I still have my goddess! :D
<<<VVVVV

She will never dissapoint me. She will never make me cry...
She will never ever play me, but her lovin lets me die!

My religion is Rastafari.

this is interesting... can you tell what is Rasta in your understanding? I am asking becasue many people consider Rasta to be Bob Marley + ganja + dreads. I also have some friends who insist that they are Rasta, but can't explain what meaning they put in this word.
I remember talking with one guy from Africa. He told me that he is rasta, but when I asked him to describe some foundational principles of this religion, he told me that it ain't no religion. He told that "rasta is about love", about "positive vibration" and things like that. He aslo did not accept the word "religion" at all.

As for me, I love some styles of reggae music (and can't stand other, cuz reggae is very different in the way it sounds) but I can't accept many of rasta concepts and origins. I am atheist, and in fact I can't stand any religion. Listening to reggae taught me that rasta is kinda flexible term. And as any other religion it has different levels of "radicality". Of course I had read some articles about rastafari, but I just wonder what does it mean for you to be rasta head - in your everyday life? How does it affect you in general, your actions, the food you eat, the lifestyle? How deep is it inside you?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
this is interesting... can you tell what is Rasta in your understanding? I am asking becasue many people consider Rasta to be Bob Marley + ganja + dreads. I also have some friends who insist that they are Rasta, but can't explain what meaning they put in this word.
I remember talking with one guy from Africa. He told me that he is rasta, but when I asked him to describe some foundational principles of this religion, he told me that it ain't no religion. He told that "rasta is about love", about "positive vibration" and things like that. He aslo did not accept the word "religion" at all.

As for me, I love some styles of reggae music (and can't stand other, cuz reggae is very different in the way it sounds) but I can't accept many of rasta concepts and origins. I am atheist, and in fact I can't stand any religion. Listening to reggae taught me that rasta is kinda flexible term. And as any other religion it has different levels of "radicality". Of course I had read some articles about rastafari, but I just wonder what does it mean for you to be rasta head - in your everyday life? How does it affect you in general, your actions, the food you eat, the lifestyle? How deep is it inside you?

I only know what i've read, and that is that Rastafari is that the Africans and Jamaican don't want to be controlled by the white man, but that's what i've read.

I only know what i've read, and that is that Rastafari is that the Africans and Jamaican don't want to be controlled by the white man, but that's what i've read.

that is true, no one wants to be controlled...
I am just little bit puzzled with some of the rasta interpretations of the bible. For me it is hard to imagine what exactly do people see in that strange and complicated combination of judaism and afrocentrism. Or, better to say, how they handle that ideas. There are different branches of rasta movement, but everytime the fundamentals are kinda fuzzy, its hard to trace the outcome of their beliefs. Holy Piby? Kebra Nagast? Was really hard to inwardly digest that stuff even in a simplified and compact variant. Rasta raise Marcus Garvey, but he himself called them fanatics. For me it is interesting to talk about a vision of a culture with its adept: to make things more clear and take look "from inside", not from another article or song lyrics... I always try it. The answer to the basic question `what is good and what is bad` is not so obvious in case with rasta. In fact all of us are part of the Babylon, which got to be burned...

Thank you for your answer, I've got your intussusception - one more to add to my bank of conceptions.

If God existed, he'd be an atheist.

So, God wouldn't believe in himself? :1orglaugh

That one really made me think too!:1orglaugh:bowdown:
That and his "I'll never get out of this world alive" makes me think of the line from the song "eve of destruction" ,"you may leave for 4 days in space but when you return its the same old place".

Blink

Closed Account
I am atheist and un-religious cause I think that all religions are myths along with myths about a god/gods/goddess/goddesses. I have respect for religions and people who may beleive in a god as long as they don't try to make me beleive in one or follow a religion.
Well said. That's my view as well.