• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes you fall in love guys?

Well, not to be negative but, she can't be bitchy and moody. That is an easy turn off right there. But if I can have a good conversation with her and I feel understood and desired, I don't think it gets much better than that.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'll tell you when I find one. Which at this rate will be never.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Love is the one thing, maybe the thing, in the universe that can't be fully explained. It just is and it just happens. It's base essence transcends definition. It can not be made. It can only be realized.

100% true since the dawn of time.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Honesty, first and for most, then intelligence and a good sense of humor (doesn't take herself too seriously) makes a winner. Beauty (as long as she isn't a complete troll) is secondary. Spending even a weekend with a very pretty, but stupid girl, who is also a gold-digger (or just dishonest by nature), is more than I can deal with. So I'd certainly never fall in love with someone like that.

I can fall in love, but I'm allergic to wedding rings. :nono:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I always say that I would rather have an attractive girl that treated me like gold than a smokin hot girl that treated me like crap. For a girl to win me she needs to have a sense of humor, allow me to watch sports and if she likes sports herself thats a huge plus, the most romantic thing a girl can do to win my heart is to treat me with the same love that I treat her, thats it;)

A serious passion for something not typical or stereotypical--meaning friends, family, career, and babies do not count--without pretension. I have a thing for a woman who sits down and completely loses herself in some personal goal, not because she's trying to prove something, but because she just can't help herself. Triple bonus points for things that require creativity or ingenuity. Not everyone can be smart or pretty (though bonus points awarded for delicate curves and a compulsive urge to be naked), but anyone can have a passion! There's no excuse to not be unique. Case in point: Stick me in a room with some not-so-well-known hot chick filming/photographing my favorite hot chicks, I guarantee you I'll want to get with the chick holding the camera. It's just me.

Makes things tough. Those women are hard to find because they're using lurking in the shadows of everyone else while they're absorbed in their passion.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I love a woman with a gentle, compassionate heart, who is open about her feelings and not afraid to let her barriers down, who is vulnerable but with a strength of spirit, she's independent, she's insightful and articulate, and she's perceptive about the feelings of others. She peforms acts of kindess spontaneously, anonymously. It also helps if she's willing to indulge my foolish whims and goofy ideas. :) She's willing to spend a day cuddling on the couch or bed and watching a movie marathon, she's someone who is comfortable sharing a simple quiet moment. No words. Just maybe a look, or a touch.

While physical beauty is nice, the traits listed here are really what make my heart ache with affection, make me willing to walk through fire for her. No amount of physical beauty can overcome a cold, cruel selfish heart. :2 cents:

Wow.. Your posts seem to constantly melt my heart! Honestly.. just wow..

Your girlfriend/wife is a VERY lucky girl, seriously you seem to know exactly what you want. Definitely a catch! :)

:clap::clap:

well, i can't really top that post^^^ (props cindy CD/TV)^^^, but i guess i could say this is what i look for: the personality of a best friend and the heart of a lion. the looks of a goddess, but the wit of a jester. a charmer, but not a flirt. one of the boys, but someone like no one else. that's the basic perfect woman on the surface. it goes deeper than that, but if you were reading that basic article on how to attract a man, i guess that could help the initial attraction.

emceeemcee

Banned
1. Good massage technique, but not so good as to make me suspect that she might have worked in a whore house at some stage of her life

2. Willingness to take in strays

3. Knows how cheese is made

4. Never wants to meet my parents because I don't want to meet hers

5. Doesn't care about money

6. Can offer up a half decent critique of modern culture

7. Sexually adventurous

8. Has a large group of female friends who fawn over everything I say.

Looks catch my interest first but to win my heart, and this is something that has developed as I have gotten older, you gotta:

1. be compatible w/ me
2. fun to be around.
3. open minded
4. have a sexy attitude.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Must be thin, tanned, and toned.

I can fix personality and stupid. I can't fix back fat.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Nothing made me fall in love......it just happened. I just looked at her one night; and I realized I loved her,and wanted to spend my life with her.