• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes you fall in love guys?

If she has more than 4 teeth, and doesn't have that many track marks on her arms, she's definitely a keeper. :thumbsup:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Facetious

Moderated
Re: What makes you fall in love guys?

You can tell by the way you look one another in the eye, you just know it !
I can't explain it any better than that.

Fookin C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y !!! :bowdown::nanner::lovecoupl:nanner::bowdown:

1. Attraction. It's the most important thing.

2. Intelligent. Knowledgeable might be a more accurate word. From dinosaurs to space, be able to carry a conversation.

3. Sense of humour. I like laughing. I like making people laugh. Laugh at my jokes or it's no deal. I don't care if it's forced.

4. Decisive. I hate girls that say, "It doesn't matter", or, "whatever you want" when you ask them a question. Make up your mind. It's simple.

5. Relaxed. I like girls who enjoy some down time. Not go go go all the time. Hang out in bed and play video games with me. Play some board games, whatever.

That's about it. Things like common interests can be overcome. Bad sex can be fixed.

If she has more than 4 teeth, and doesn't have that many track marks on her arms, she's definitely a keeper. :thumbsup:

yeah I can see that, the more desperate they are for their next shot the easier you get to nail them :nanner:

When to comes to women, intelligence and a twisted sense of humor are really the only two things that can occasionally supersede lust in my endeavors for companionship.

I dont think that sounds superficial.. I think its important to have an initial attraction for sure. So long as its just you your worried about.. like if a guy is hot to me but all my friends think he's ugly that doesnt matter at all, so long as I find him attractive. I hate when people judge peoples looks on what the 'world' considers to be attractive.

& the article basically said to just play hard to get lol

& the reason im looking it up is because my friend Morgan is really into this guy & she basically fits everything you guys are saying.. & shes super beautiful so were just trying to find out what his deal is lol

If I were your girlfriend & if it suits her a bit, I'd try the shy/innocent tactic. I can't talk for other guys, but I like the 'innocent/shy' girls better than the hard to get girls...

(actually, I don't like hard to get at all...)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Fookin C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y !!! :bowdown::nanner::lovecoupl:nanner::bowdown:
I once dated a girl who was majoring in chemistry, which is ironic because there was none whatsoever in the relationship. I just wanted to share that because I thought it was amusing.

Love is the one thing, maybe the thing, in the universe that can't be fully explained. It just is and it just happens. It's base essence transcends definition. It can not be made. It can only be realized.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Actually sounds like someone that has never been in love!

Oh,so you know me from reading two (very short) sentences?

I wish I had your powers. :rolleyes:

Perhaps he just hasn't met that special lady yet. Maybe we should set up a profile for him at match.com.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

No thanks.

...and to answer the question seriously,nothing makes me fall in love,it just happens.

As a matter of fact,trying to "make" someone fall in love with you seems rather manipulative,at least to me.

Asking a guy what makes him fall in love is the same as asking a woman what makes her horny... we have no idea.

Men meet a girl and hope to have sex with her, love is not really on our minds. It seems to sneak up on us.

It seems the same for women but reversed, they look forward to love but horny sneaks up on them.