• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes you fall in love guys?

First there comes that initial attraction.

Right after that comes her style of communication. She has to sound like she's got some sense right off the bat. Whether she actually does or not remains to be seen.

Number three is very important to me, she has to be genuine. Not so much intellegent or super-intellectual, for those things can be worked on to a degree, but there has to be that certain air of self comfort and confidence in who she is... not so much what she is.

Those things make me fall for a woman. Keeping me there is a little different. That depends on the following:

1: Lack of crazy personal baggage: If you had a previous relationship that didn't work out, that's fine. I'm talking about violent ex's or baby daddys, or the classic 'my ex doesn't quite know that we broke up, and he just got out of the pen type' bullshit.

2: Food: As a second gen chef, I love cooking and eating out.

3: Passion: Not just sex, but have a passion for something in life. There's nothing better than persuing your passions with someone you have interest in.

4: Sex: I absolutely will not have any sexual relationship with someone I do not care for. (If anyone would like further explanation on this, PM me)

My most honest question is: I don't know!

I've had girlfriends before, and they were close to perfect, and I had fun with them and vice-versa, but it was not enough to the point of me thinking I was in love with any of them.

How many times can a person fall in love anyway?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Wolverines answer to no one! Nor do Wolves :D

Big booty. Seriously.

There's a lot of other things I like, but if there's any chance of me eventually falling in love, the girl has to have a nice round ass. Without that, I'll never be physically attracted to her and let's face it, physical attraction is where everything begins.

I've dated girls I'd gotten to know professionally or online who I didn't know what kind of butt they were packing. After a date or two I could determine they were seriously lacking in the booty and...well...there's just no point in going any further, is there?

So...while there are a lot of other qualities that will make me gradually fall in love with a girl...it all starts with the booty.

:cool:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
If she can let one rip in front of me and vice versa, then giggle afterwords and NOT be embarassed, shes a keeper. :thumbsup:

Three words: Ass.to.mouth.

No seriously, that article on "how to make a guy fall in love with you" was written by a women because no man is stupid enough to think a woman can "make" a guy fall in love with her. Oh sure, she can manipulate him with wily charms and come hither pouts of the lips and alluring eyes and "make" him do all sorts of things. Things like hang out with her stupid friends, watch something other than football on a weekend, and go to dinner with her parents. But if a woman wants a guy to love her with the kind of love that is worth anything, then it's best she just be herself. True love is not built on button pushing and personality adjustments, it's built naturally.

not sure what makes me fall in love someone sexy with a funny personailty is important.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Love is the one thing, maybe the thing, in the universe that can't be fully explained. It just is and it just happens. It's base essence transcends definition. It can not be made. It can only be realized.

This is quite possibly the best thing I've read all day. :)

Three words: Ass.to.mouth.

No seriously, that article on "how to make a guy fall in love with you" was written by a women because no man is stupid enough to think a woman can "make" a guy fall in love with her. Oh sure, she can manipulate him with wily charms and come hither pouts of the lips and alluring eyes and "make" him do all sorts of things. Things like hang out with her stupid friends, watch something other than football on a weekend, and go to dinner with her parents. But if a woman wants a guy to love her with the kind of love that is worth anything, then it's best she just be herself. True love is not built on button pushing and personality adjustments, it's built naturally.

I like this answer too :) Maybe I chose the wrong words, because love is so much bigger then us we cant define what it is that makes us feel it, so I guess the right question would have just been 'what kind of traits do you typically look for in a girlfriend'

I knew I could count on you guys :D

A sense of humour and a brain.
Beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile is more important than a nice rack.
Says a boobman....:rolleyes:
Also she must be done with the partying.

First there comes that initial attraction.

Right after that comes her style of communication. She has to sound like she's got some sense right off the bat. Whether she actually does or not remains to be seen.

Number three is very important to me, she has to be genuine. Not so much intellegent or super-intellectual, for those things can be worked on to a degree, but there has to be that certain air of self comfort and confidence in who she is... not so much what she is.

Those things make me fall for a woman. Keeping me there is a little different. That depends on the following:

1: Lack of crazy personal baggage: If you had a previous relationship that didn't work out, that's fine. I'm talking about violent ex's or baby daddys, or the classic 'my ex doesn't quite know that we broke up, and he just got out of the pen type' bullshit.

2: Food: As a second gen chef, I love cooking and eating out.

3: Passion: Not just sex, but have a passion for something in life. There's nothing better than persuing your passions with someone you have interest in.

4: Sex: I absolutely will not have any sexual relationship with someone I do not care for. (If anyone would like further explanation on this, PM me)

I left off another important trait: BAD (Broke Ass Divas)

I can't stand a woman with a diva attitude on a subway budget. For me, theres nothing worse than this. Also, women who stay on the phone or Facebook 23 hrs a day really bother me.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I left off another important trait: BAD (Broke Ass Divas)

I can't stand a woman with a diva attitude on a subway budget. For me, theres nothing worse than this. Also, women who stay on the phone or Facebook 23 hrs a day really bother me.

hahaha BAD thats awesome! But I know what you mean, I can't stand that either lol

A very developed and open minded sens of humour.
Some intelligence and opinions of her own.
A girl who would not force me not to drink alcohol, do drugs or eating meat.
Not disfigured of physically twisted.

Personality, as it should match mine even if it's an opposite. Sense of humour of course, intelligence (I have a thing for academics), smarts too, down to Earth, open-minded, trying new things, happy desposition and seriously most of all, a good kind heart. I have been lucky enough to have found that woman.

This is quite possibly the best thing I've read all day. :)

I like this answer too :) Maybe I chose the wrong words, because love is so much bigger then us we cant define what it is that makes us feel it, so I guess the right question would have just been 'what kind of traits do you typically look for in a girlfriend'

I knew I could count on you guys :D

Oh that, that's simple.

1. Don't talk so much.
2. Don't do meth.