• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes you fall in love guys?

So.. I was reading an article in a magazine about how to make a guy fall for you.. It had some interesting tips but I noticed that the author of the article is a female and I was like, why would I want advice on how to get a guy to fall for you from another girl why wouldn't I want it from a guy himself.. So im asking my trusty freeones guys, what makes a girl 'girlfriend' material to you? What are the top things you look for in a girlfriend? :)

This may backfire on you because the guy might think you're his doormat. He might take advantage of your feelings, having no plans to stay but....

Find out something he loves and make it for him? Maybe like making his favorite food?

Something that shows You Might make a good potential wife.

Being there when he needs you. A good co-pilot.

Also, if you can impress him. It's one thing if he knows you care for him by doing the above. It's another if there's some skill/quality/goal you possess that makes him feel like you are above the other women around.

I used to date a girl that did all the above and was smart and had her crap together. She was accomplished and ambitious and did it all while looking beautiful.

That's a girl that I wanted to impress and do things for.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Haha, well, I have friends that use them too, and pretty sure one of my sisters is using them now too. Which one do you use? Is Match any good? I am literally about to try them out just for the eff of it.

I've never used match, mainly because you have to pay for it and I just wasn't looking THAT hard for a boyfriend to where I wanted to spend money on it..
I met him on Plentyoffish.. Which is free.. Don't get me wrong I had lots and lots of headed no where conversations, along with asshole messages but in the end it was worth putting up with the countless headaches because I honestly haven't been happier in my life. :)

You did?!! I'm jealous...i've beeen on a dating site for almost a year now and no results. Got any tips?

I totally get where you're coming from on this! I was on plentyoffish for over a year before I met my boyfriend.. I got so fed up at one point that I actually deleted it and then a few months later loneliness got the best of me and I signed up again.. About 2 months after signing up again I got a message from my now boyfriend and things really couldn't be better! So my advice? Keep your head up & watch out for the crazies! ;)