• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
"The Mandalorian" a.k.a 'Lone Wolf with Cub' in Star Wars.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Rick and Morty.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

If you mixed M*A*S*H and Catch-22, placed it in Afghanistan, and gave it an R-Rating, then you'd get this interesting little show. Co-produced by Ron Howard, it tells the story of a group of medics stationed at a base in an Afghan military zone, trying their best to stay undetected as they go out of their way to get into trouble. There are a lot of young newcomers to Hollywood in this, and so far--just one episode in--they seem to be keeping the pace. The early results are in: good enough to make me want to see episode two. B

Currently hooked on Giri/Haji
It's a BBC crime drama on netflix about a Japanese cop who gets sent to London to track down his Yakuza enforcer brother. Has a good mix of action, drama and pacing that keeps your attention. Also has the Scottish Actress who was in disney's Brave as one of main characters.

I finally got to check out the first season of The Expanse and it was solid. The show covers some very political themes and there's a truly diverse cast, but it never felt "woke" or agenda-driven (like The Watchmen for example). You got to see the situation from various different perspectives without there being some obtuse message pounding you over the head. Everything felt "organic" and authentic, never preachy.

I've heard that season 2-4 maintain that tone so I look forward to checking them out too.

I tried watching The Witcher, but I couldn't get past the third episode. Even gratuitous nudity couldn't get me to stick with it. The sets and much of the costuming seem really cheap and generic and it feels more like a bad CW show than, say, something like Game of Thrones. Also the actors are often trying to pull of this cliched old-timey medieval fantasy type dialogue and half of the time I have no idea what the fuck they're saying. It's not that the accents are too thick or anything like that, it's just the low vocal tones and style of delivery.

It's a real shame because Henry Cavill is surprisingly great in it and the scenes with him in them are mostly fun.