• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dark (2017-), good sci-fi mystery

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/

Both seasons are difficult to follow if you don't pay close attention, it starts to make sense in the last 2 or 3 episodes of each season, but it's a very well written story.
The confusing parts are the time travel paradoxes.

Update: saw the last episode of Mad Men over the weekend. Ugh. I checked imdb.com - and really the last THREE seasons were eh. They started to get weird in the last episode of 2012 / Season 5, when the had the Major Partner return as a ghost and did a Broadway number..

Assuming with all the negative publicity recently they are still available - another series I heard good things about was "House of Cards." Next up, for Netflix bingeing.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

Bad. Bad...but I've seen worse. No, it's not Tales From The Crypt. No, it's not even Nightmares And Dreamscapes. I haven't given a single episode of the series a grade higher than a C yet...and that was for The Finger. So. you're asking "What's GOOD about it then?" My answer: it isn't an hour long.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Chernobyl.

Still hard to watch the episode about the poor animals. :cry:

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Wagon Train (seasons 1–4)

georges

Staff member
NCIS Los Angeles and Chicago PD

The Blacklist is still solid so is AHS.
Emergence is promising, Chernobyl was great.
Also still good are Chicago fire and The Flash.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Archer.

I can't say it's the last good series I watched, but Justified was very enjoyable. As far as more recent, The Inbetween was interesting. Evil shows promise. FBI is pretty good. (Missy Peregrym could describe paint drying, and I would watch.) Rick and Morty, and finally, American Dad. Roger is one of the best characters on tv, imo.