• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Blue Planet II on BBC1...truly amazing from the legendary David Attenborough :cool:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Watched season 1 of two different Netflix series, 10 episodes each.

Dark (2017-), good crime drama mystery about satanic forces that create an Einstein-Rosen Bridge connecting 3 points in time.
Would you go back in time and prevent a disaster even if it prevented your birth/existence???
A bit confusing for the first 7 episodes, but the last 3 episodes explain most of what happened.
German series dubbed in English.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856

Hotel Beau Séjour (2016-) good crime drama mystery, Belgian series dubbed in English.
Another good mystery about a ghost trying to solve her own murder.
Not sure if it was a mini-series or if there will be a new season!?!?!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3543082

Good acting in both series, a few hot chicks, and especially enjoyable if you like mysteries.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It hasn't premiered yet, but it looks like McMafia might be good. It's a BBC drama that's being picked up by AMC and premieres on Feb. 26.

Another good one is a little known series called Extinction that premiered on BYU Network last year. It's the second original series produced by BYU, following the wonderful Granite Flats series from a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, many people will miss it because of their prejudices against BYU Network. But Extinction has elements of the early (Goa'uld) seasons of Stargate SG1, as well as Lost. It's excellent, IMO, and fit for family viewing.

I'm also looking forward to Snowfall and Taboo returning to FX, as well as Better Call Saul on AMC. I would include The Son on AMC, but it became fairly nonsensical by the end of the first season.

I just recently watched Z Nation. I find myself enjoying it more than Walking Dead. Z Nation is straight to the point, not afraid to kill off in the beginning and moves the story along. 4th season is little odd though.

Checked Punisher out. I couldn't get past thinking of Shane from the Walking Dead. I kept expecting Rick to come in and tell Punisher 'have to stick together. We'll get through this!'

And recently been enjoying Tales from the Crypt series again. Just watched one with Tim Curry and Yvonne DeCarlo

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last Sunday was the Season 2 finale of "Westworld". S2 wasn't at the level of the first season but it was still damn good and better than 98% of what's on TV.

BTW AMC's "Better Call Saul" returns on Aug 6th.