• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

They did that a year or two years ago I dont know why they are doing it again, and its always a very cliched list, the top 10 always has the LOTR films Star Wars etc. How about a little variety.

The #1 last time was: The Shawshank Redemption, who's betting it will be the same again this time or at least top 3.

I'm sorry, METAL HEAD. The Joker DID NOT kill Bruce Wayne's parents in the comics. Or even in the DCAU (Batman TAS/Justice League).

No sir. That was something Tim Burton came up with for his Batman movie back in 1989.

Damn straight Joker did not kill Batman's parents. It was Joe Chill, Joe Chill damn it!:mad: That was the single flaw I had with Batman (1989). I was very happy to see Chris Nolan restore Joe Chill's status. Yes, to many it might seem minor or petty but to me Joe Chill was the whole reason Bruce Wayne became Batman in the first place. As far as the way Harvey became Two-Face in The Dark Knight, I was actually expecting Maroni to throw the acid into Harvey's face but the way they portrayed it in the movie was much more effective imo. The man literally lost the one person he loved (essentially his other half some might say) and it sent him into madness.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
They did that a year or two years ago I dont know why they are doing it again, and its always a very cliched list, the top 10 always has the LOTR films Star Wars etc. How about a little variety.

The #1 last time was: The Shawshank Redemption, who's betting it will be the same again this time or at least top 3.

They've never done a top 500, infact no one has! It's pretty ambitious of them I think.

They've never done a top 500, infact no one has! It's pretty ambitious of them I think.

You are correct about the 500, but from 201 down to 1 are the films going to be any different from the last one, which was to celebrate their 201st edition.

From 202 - 500 we might get some variety, but its all the same.

Empire is the only magazine I seem to buy :dunno:

If they were going to do a movie list like that you would expect that it would stay mostly unchanged unless a bunch of new movies were good enough to bump the old ones there off. Otherwise it doesn’t make logical sense it to have movies all over the place on it. :dunno:

Groundhog Day

A weatherman (Bill Murray) is trapped in a personal time warp on the worst day of his life. Co-stars Andie MacDowell. Great movie! Every time I watch it I alway wonder how many years did that day last!

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
no the joker did kill batman's parent's in the first comic book and that is why batman became batman. also killing gordon and then letting him come back as a story plot point i felt was truley stupid. this director sucks im not blaming the cast im done boreing. also
idon't i chould sit through one more dealing with batman's voice it's nerve racking.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
no the joker did kill batman's parent's in the first comic book and that is why batman became batman. also killing gordon and then letting him come back as a story plot point i felt was truley stupid. this director sucks im not blaming the cast im done boreing. also
idon't i chould sit through one more dealing with batman's voice it's nerve racking.

Haven't read comics for a looooong while, but I always thought it was Joe Chill.....:dunno:

Haven't read comics for a looooong while, but I always thought it was Joe Chill.....:dunno:

It was Joe Chill, he's confusing the mugger in the reproduced panels from Detective Comics #33 (1939) that were featured in Batman #1 (1940) for the Joker because the Joker was introduced in Batman #1 (1940). The mugger and the Joker are not the same person. The mugger was just that until he was named in Batman #47 (1948).:batman: I believe the first significant murder that the Joker did in Batman's life was Jason Todd but I could be wrong on that though.