• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

baby's day out ...

keep on laughing with this one ...

If you liked any of the movies in The Mummy franchise then you will like this one. It's pretty much exactly the same as the previous movies.

Have to watch it then thx ... liked The Mummy, The Mummy Returns ... even The Scorpion King ...

The King of Comedy, this has to be in my top 10 favourite movie, fantastic performances by all especially from Robert De Niro and Jerry Lewis. This must be one of Martin Scorsese's best films.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Batman Begins

Getting ready to see The Dark Knight again tonight. I still love Begins, but The Dark Knight has evolved even further. There is a lot of cheese, which I hadn't noticed before. Still darker than most comic-book movies though.

From Dusk till Dawn 2

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Blue Denim

When young Janet gets pregnant, she and her teenage boyfriend Arthur must deal with the consequences, despite poor relationships with their parents.

Good movie, sad but it ends happy

Blue Denim

When young Janet gets pregnant, she and her teenage boyfriend Arthur must deal with the consequences, despite poor relationships with their parents.

I always like happy endings. Especially if I'm at a club. ;) :D

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Shooter (2007)

Enjoyable film. Good job by Mark Wahlberg but Kate Mara's accent was horrible.

Blue Denim

I was actually expecting maybe there was a remake or something of "Blue Denim".But then again times have changed in some ways so I guess this would not be as topical and controversial a subject as it was in 1959 so really a remake would not make sense I guess.This was a good movie that showed the folly of just thinking my kid will never do such things and how when kids feel they can't tell their parents whats really going on it just makes things worse.Plus it had an older Brandon De wilde starring in it of "Shane" fame.Good pick for a movie to watch!:thumbsup:

Shane - exciting ending to Western movie classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFquzxwYoeE
:bowdown:

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
the dark night this moive sucks and heres why do not read if you intend to see.
frist of all the joker kills batman's parent's in the comic book this moive makes no sense.
the director is trying to make batman a freak just as much as the villian's in these moives.
with all the mob people in this flim two face chould not get his face burned by acid throw on him just like it happen in the comic book as well. sorry the joker this time round was not funny to me at all he more like a tweakout date rapeist. but im not blameing the cast
just the script and the direction it went under. they used real life drama and turn it to misssion inpossablie and batman does not have a cave a but a whearhouse loft wtf?
this it for me i see that the rest them are going to be just as drawn out boring pointless.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
frist of all the joker kills batman's parent's in the comic book this moive makes no sense.
the director is trying to make batman a freak just as much as the villian's in these moives.
with all the mob people in this flim two face chould not get his face burned by acid throw on him just like it happen in the comic book as well. sorry the joker this time round was not funny to me at all he more like a tweakout date rapeist. but im not blameing the cast
just the script and the direction it went under. they used real life drama and turn it to misssion inpossablie and batman does not have a cave a but a whearhouse loft wtf?
this it for me i see that the rest them are going to be just as drawn out boring pointless.

The thread title is "good film" not bad film. But anyway:

Why are you so obsessed with the comic books?
This is a M O V I E, not a comic book.

The director had to change the story because his idea is to make Gotham a much more believable place.

Too bad you don't like it, because the people who do love it. Far better to have positive opinions than negative ones. ;)

I'm sorry, METAL HEAD. The Joker DID NOT kill Bruce Wayne's parents in the comics. Or even in the DCAU (Batman TAS/Justice League).

No sir. That was something Tim Burton came up with for his Batman movie back in 1989.

with all the mob people in this flim two face chould not get his face burned by acid throw on him just like it happen in the comic book as well.

I wouldnt have mind seeing like the comic book, Dent getting acid thrown at his face by Maroni during a court trial, but I felt the way Dent became scarred in TDK was pretty effective as well. Things such as these are going to change in some way when making the transition from comic book, to film. That's to be expected.

sorry the joker this time round was not funny to me at all he more like a tweakout date rapeist. but im not blameing the cast
just the script and the direction it went under.

Ledger's Joker was decidedly much more darker than any previous incarnation of the Joker audiences are familiar with, and that's fine. I enjoyed his take on it. Just as I did with Nicholson's. Both work incredibly well for the films that they played the clown prince of crime. But I thought Ledger's Joker was hilarious at times. Especially with the "Magic Trick" (I was laughing my ass off at that) and the nurse scene.

they used real life drama and turn it to misssion inpossablie and batman does not have a cave a but a whearhouse loft wtf?

Nolan has made no bones about it, that his Batman films take place in what he calls a "heightened reality". Which is just another word for "fantasy" really. It's not that his films are ultra realistic, because they are not. But they are decidedly less "stylish" and "flashy" as was the case with the Burton/Schumacher films. Presently, a good number of people prefer the version Nolan has taken with the series. Just as people did with Burton's version nearly 20 years ago. Both, simply put, hit the right flavor for their time.

There had to be a backlash at some point, after all the hype and praise, I could just feel it coming.