• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Prom Night [2008].

Seeing Jessica Stroup in her pink dress is more than enough for me. I was sitting with a tent in my pants thanks to Jessica. She's great. I will watch anything she is in [be it good or bad].

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Prom Night [2008].

Seeing Jessica Stroup in her pink dress is more than enough for me. I was sitting with a tent in my pants thanks to Jessica. She's great. I will watch anything she is in [be it good or bad].

Did you ever notice Brittany Snow's canyon of a scar that's on her forehead? That thing is bloody huge! :rofl: I remember sitting there, mesmerized by her eyes, and then I look up and "WHOA!"

I just watched Grandma's Boy. It was decent.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd! Finally I saw The Dark Knight. At the IMAX! The Joker is intense, but when he is towering over you the size of three double decker buses, it is beyond fucking terrifying.

Not only is it the best comic book movie ever, it is one of the best movies in general. Not only did it live up to the height, it exceeded it.

I'm seeing it again tomorrow and then again on wednesday.

m a s t e r p i e c e

Did you ever notice Brittany Snow's canyon of a scar that's on her forehead? That thing is bloody huge! :rofl: I remember sitting there, mesmerized by her eyes, and then I look up and "WHOA!"

I just watched Grandma's Boy. It was decent.

I didn't really pay attention to Brittany Snow or any of the other women in the movie too much, even though they were lovely [Jessica gets my attention more] so I may have noticed it and not really bothered with it. I will need to see it again and keep an eye out for it.

Grandma's Boy was pretty good as well. It had it's moments. I saw it a few months back.

Just saw Training Day for the first time last night. Damn that was a good movie. Lots of swearing though so beware if you dont like those kinda movies.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
The Limey

Stylish "revenge" flick. Old man travels to California to find out how and why his daughter is killed, convinced it was murder. Get's his arsed kicked before dishing out some injuries himself.

It would be a pretty average film, apart from the fact the main guy is extremely British. Makes it feel more original, and adds a bit of humor. It's been around a long time but it's quite unknown. Keep your eye out for it.

Just saw Training Day for the first time last night. Damn that was a good movie. Lots of swearing though so beware if you dont like those kinda movies.

haha. I love that movie. so funny.

I bought Rise of the Foot Soldier a couple of weeks ago, decent flick. Plenty of action, plenty of swearing, plenty of violence and the main characters bird in it is a cracker. Definately worth watching.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Cry-Baby 10/10 It's an exellent musical with Johnny Depp.