• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
How about The Bounty w/ Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins. A great visual treat about the story of the mutiny on the Bounty from Capt. Blye's point of view. Good music by Vangelis.

Good one as well! :thumbsup: I've seen it several times (for the 1st time about 18 years ago). Much better and more realistic than the older one with Marlon Brando.

Flags of our Fathers.

Yes; I know it's NOT a recent movie.

I'd avoided it forever.
I didn't want to see it. I was adamant. Stubborn....

.... petrified. Terrified. Scared....

I finally rented the DVD. At my dear wife's steadfast coaxing....

I wept. At many parts in this movie.

I wept buckets. It took me 7 hours to watch this film - my wife had to stop so often because of me...

It was a very personal experience (my Father survived Peleilu and Okinawa. Never spoke much about it).

I would like to thank Mr. Eastwood for making a great film on the oft neglected Pacific War and for trying to honor the men who served rather than "the cause" they served.

I think I'd like to see "Letters from Iwo Jima".

just watched "The Departed" last night it was long good movie but one of those that after you watch it you are like "WHAT" I see a lot of movies here lately are ending in such a manner.

member006

Closed Account
"Tank" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088224/

I watched it this afternoon on sleuth. I hadn't seen it since it was first shown on TV years ago. A really good movie in my opinion, quite a mix. Covers everything from serious convictions to humor, family and action packed is the final icing on the cake.

LL

Flags of our Fathers.

Yes; I know it's NOT a recent movie.

I'd avoided it forever.
I didn't want to see it. I was adamant. Stubborn....

.... petrified. Terrified. Scared....

I finally rented the DVD. At my dear wife's steadfast coaxing....

I wept. At many parts in this movie.

I wept buckets. It took me 7 hours to watch this film - my wife had to stop so often because of me...

It was a very personal experience (my Father survived Peleilu and Okinawa. Never spoke much about it).

I would like to thank Mr. Eastwood for making a great film on the oft neglected Pacific War and for trying to honor the men who served rather than "the cause" they served.

I think I'd like to see "Letters from Iwo Jima".

I liked it. As you say, he is also doing "Letters from Iwo Jima", which is from the Japanese perspective. I think that suggests the pair are to be considered together as anti-war films.

Last night i watched on dvd the 2006 version of The Producers thought it was very funny indeed.:spump:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Crank

One of the best action films of recent times.

A simple yet original idea, and it works perfectly.

Visuals are great, really entertaining, and the sex scene is one of the greatest ever.

I recommend it to anyone who enjoys action movies, and even if you don't, watch it anyway.

sandee's_fun

Copyright © by SF . All rights reserved.
Crank

Visuals are great, really entertaining, and the sex scene is one of the greatest ever.

I recommend it to anyone who enjoys action movies, and even if you don't, watch it anyway.

Right :thumbsup: Great movie , very fast action !

Crank

I loved that movie as well.
I saw Ghost Rider this weekend and it was nice :)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Return of the Living Dead 3.

Truly a dude's romance story. Touching. Zombied. Hot... pierced.. pale.. tits.

Frickin' classic.

Terry Gilliam's Brazil

a masterpiece! i hope you saw it with the original ending.

i treated my kids to "the adventures of baron munchausen" the other day. not in the same league, but they're 7 yrs old. (and uma thurman's nipple is in it - always a treat)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

i treated my kids to "the adventures of baron munchausen" the other day. not in the same league, but they're 7 yrs old. (and uma thurman's nipple is in it - always a treat)

Dude no way. Uma Thurman's young titflesh? Score. Vidcap, please? Media Player Classic could do a vidcap in a split second. ;)

Yep it was the Director's cut with the original "darker" ending!:thumbsup: