• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

We'll see in a couple hours!

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
The Mission, a very interesting film about the desperate effort of the Jesuits trying to protect the christianised South-American Indians from falling into slavery. Wonderful music by Ennio Morricone.

Hero with Jet Li :thumbsup:

Good film! Good story.

Hero with Jet Li :thumbsup:

The Mission, a very interesting film about the desperate effort of the Jesuits trying to protect the christianised South-American Indians from falling into slavery. Wonderful music by Ennio Morricone.

I ordered these two on your recommendations :)

How about The Bounty w/ Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins. A great visual treat about the story of the mutiny on the Bounty from Capt. Blye's point of view. Good music by Vangelis.

Last edited:
I really liked Hero, but I watched House Of Flying Daggers a couple of days before Hero and didnt like it. Visually its a brilliant film but didnt like the storyline, too much of a love story for me. :(

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I was about halfway through NightWatch before my DVD player decided to break the disk...

So far it's pretty good. The subtitles don't even bother me, and it's visually stunning.

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
City of God
Million Dollar Baby

I watched Matchstick Men the other night. I saw it a while ago,so I watched it again. very good movie.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Overdrawn at the memory bank, via Mystery Science Theater 3000. Bad movie. Good commentary.

Other than that, watched the first half of Back to the Future 1 the other night. Tried to get my mom to watch Lord of the Rings extended edition with me, but..didnt even make it outta the shire before she was snoozing. I swear, some girls just cant hold their sci fi. :sigh: Oh well.