• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

member006

Closed Account
I've been trying to remember the name of this for a while now because of that scene with Michael Madsen and Jennifer Tilly. She's married to Bruce Willis in this right?

No to Ed Begley Jr.? that tall lanky blond actor.

mmmmm "Don't get blood on me, I hate blood."
LL:angels:

No to Ed Begley Jr.? that tall lanky blond actor.

mmmmm "Don't get blood on me, I hate blood."
LL:angels:

I haven't seen that since it was in the theater. I could have sworn I remembered Bruce Willis being her husband, although, I didn't remember Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger were in it. Hell, I guess the only thing I remembered was that scene! :1orglaugh

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Not so much a "good film", but i'll review it here anyway.

Hannibal Rising

Watchable and slightly entertaining for a horrorific revenge flick.

But to honest this is not what Hannibal, as a character, deserves.

Lector is perfect as a side dish, but as a main course he doesn't taste too good.

Tony Curtis cast as a Native American...Almost sounds like a comedy. The casting agent for that movie must have been the same guy that cast all the Mexicans for Bonanza! :1orglaugh

Oh well :dunno: He was very good in it.

I just saw (again) on of my perinnial favorites...
ONCE WERE WARRIORS

Powerful film, uplifting like "The Color Purple", but Maori flavor!

That was a good film, brutal, very sad at times. I am familiar with some of those Maori customs. I took your recommendation and did enjoy it.

i was up late the other night and Conan the Barbarian was on. don't laugh, i thought the same thing. . .but through all the questionable casting choices, the non-actor acting, and some poor cinematography, there is an epic story worth seeing. i recommend giving it a chance. and i actually grew to appreciate the casting choices, and the music. and of course, it's got some great quotes.