• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) - Starring the super sexy Rhona Mitra! :lovecoupl

The film was okay but not as good as the first two.

haven't seen it yet, but I thought the first was the best by far!

Just viewed "Saw 5". . . they just keep getting worse. boring, they try to throw in a twist to shock you, but its the same shit over and over and over again. its not like the Friday the 13th sequels (not that those are great) but they try to put to much focus on the story in Saw, and its just become too redundant!

Million Dollar Baby

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

More of a comedy really compared to the others (they get chased around a lot), but enjoyable in its own unique way.

Well I'll be watching Romulus My Father sometime next week or the next. I've read the book and really enjoyed it so yeah looking forward to it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Will Ferrell's rip-off sports schloker Semi Pro. Had a few funny moments.

I never saw that, but The Dark Knight is my fav movie that he is in.

Anyways:

His Name was Jason- enjoyable docu about the Friday the 13th movies

I have that! I haven't gotten around to watching it yet though because I'm sort of planning to watch a Jason marathon with the documentary at the end to get ready for the new movie.

What about The Machinist? In my opinion it's his greatest role to date.

I'd rank that 3rd. It's a little too weird for me, but not weird enough to be "bad". Definitely a cool movie :thumbsup:

11:14 again.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I just watched that Mexican/Spanish ghost story movie El Orfanato(The Orphanage). It was produced by Guillermo del Toro who also did Pan's Labyrinth. This one was pretty well-acted and directed. It was about this couple who have this adoptive son who's dying of HIV. They move back to the orphanage where the woman was adopted from years later after it was closed, and the gal intends to reopen it. But these ghost children from her past abduct the kid and she spends the rest of the film trying to find him and solve some mystery. It was O.K. but it had a lot of holes and unanswered questions.