• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Valkyrie

What a twist in that movie. I never would have thought Hitler would have lived through that. I was like "There is no way Hitler is going to survive an assasination attempt nine months before he commited suicide", but I was wrong!
I'm confused! Are you trying to say that you didn't know when exactly was Hitler killed? This is stuff you can find on internet as well!

Spleen

Banned?
I'm confused! Are you trying to say that you didn't know when exactly was Hitler killed? This is stuff you can find on internet as well!

He forgot to use the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] markers...

Ah, I understand now. Yeah, in that area, the movie is no surprise. The same goes with its trailer, which has spoiled pretty much the whole movie.

It's the performances of the main actors what makes it so great.

Wayne's World

A favourite of mine as a kid. Still pretty entertaining.

Will be checking out Hulk Vs. sometime tonight.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
"Evolutionary Road." Admittedly a bit "artsy." SheeS DiCaprio can really lose it. He really punched the car, too. Real dent.

And Kate Winslet was fucking awesome. Ha ha - sex in a car, where the guys' hand slapped against the window. SO "homage" to "Titanic."

"Communication is the question to be answered."
(10 CC).

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Michael Clayton - Eh, it was good, but not as good as it's made out to be
Traitor - I was pleasantly surprised at how good this movie was

Spleen

Banned?
Revolutionary Road

Sam Mendes is a clever bastard. He puts Kate and Leo in a film together and makes a poster of the couple looking lovingly into each others eyes, and the general-foolish-public think "Awww Titanic 2, this will be lovely".
Ohhhh lord they couldn't be more wrong. This is the most brutally depressing film I've seen in a while. Some real great acting, although not much of a story. It's also very darkly funny. The audience burst out laughing on more than one occasion.

The only thing that annoys me isn't the film itself, but that Kate Winslet is up for loads best actress award... But Leonardo DiCaprios performance is soooo much better than hers. All she does is put on an American accent and cry a bit, but he puts every inch of himself into his role. Infact everytime I found myself becoming a bit bored, it was because it was Kate's scene and not his.

Easily one of the best films I've seen this year.