• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Slumdog Millionaire - very unique, very moving - and it ends with a delightful Bollywood dance sequence so you can walk out of the theater feeling really good. I highly recommend it.

Danny Boyle uses music as effectively in this movie as he did in Trainspotting - very different movies, too - He's a great director who doesn't need to make the same movie over and over again.

Slumdog Millionaire - very unique, very moving - and it ends with a delightful Bollywood dance sequence so you can walk out of the theater feeling really good. I highly recommend it.

Danny Boyle uses music as effectively in this movie as he did in Trainspotting - very different movies, too - He's a great director who doesn't need to make the same movie over and over again.
& they both have a classic toilet scene!! :thumbsup:

I just saw it today,and it was really good.I had my reservations because of my disappointment with his last movie(two movies ago actually),Millions,but this was rather good.Didn't really care for the dance sequence at the end,but I didn't walk out until it was over.

I haven't seen any of the other best picture nominees for the Oscars,but I was very impressed with this film and would be happy if it won,even though I don't think it actually will.

I just saw it today,and it was really good.I had my reservations because of my disappointment with his last movie(two movies ago actually),Millions,but this was rather good.Didn't really care for the dance sequence at the end,but I didn't walk out until it was over.

I haven't seen any of the other best picture nominees for the Oscars,but I was very impressed with this film and would be happy if it won,even though I don't think it actually will.
I liked Millions, an enjoyable kids film that isn't an animation with loads of adult jokes etc

I liked Millions, an enjoyable kids film that isn't an animation with loads of adult jokes etc

I thought I would like it,and was really looking forward to seeing it,but I just didn't care for it.It wasn't a poorly made film,I just didn't like it for some reason.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

For 1979 the special effects are stellar, the story and the pace on the other hand...
sorry.gif

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Snootchie Bootchies.

^ Nice!

Pride And Glory

It was just ok, but there were some somewhat brutal scenes in it that made it awesome. Not brutally violent, more like brutally disturbing. Some good acting too.