• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Superman III

About the only saving grace this film has to offer is the junkyard battle between SuperClark and Bad Superman.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I just finished watching two very different movies, Speed Racer and then Burn After Reading. And Speed Racer is the last good movie I've seen. It's entertaining, it's fun, and it's amazing while on acid. Burn After Reading probably has some of the least likeable main characters I have ever seen. Never since Batman & Robin have I come so close to turning off a movie. It's a rare miss for the Coens, but shit, it is a big miss.

Bad Lieutenant I thought it was a really good film.

The only thing that spoilt it was Harvey Keitel's strange moan when he was crying (which was a couple times throughout). Very strange noise, :dunno:

Gone Baby Gone

I wouldn't say that it's a GOOD film, but it was alright I guess. The ending was way too predictable for me to really recommend it though.
I thought this was overrated, turned into a run-of-the-mill US thriller & yes the ending was predictable & silly. The only really good thing about seeing this was the Q&A with the Affleck brothers afterwards at the screening I went to.

Anyway, latest good film I watched was big screen showing of The Wild Bunch. A classic!! :thumbsup:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
The Dark Knight...for the 100th time

Gone Baby Gone

I wouldn't say that it's a GOOD film, but it was alright I guess. The ending was way too predictable for me to really recommend it though.

SPOILER BELOW

How was the ending predictable?

There was really two endings for me.

1) When they figure out the police chief (Morgan Freeman) is hiding her.
and
2) When his girlfriend gives him the choice to either keep the girls dissapereance a secret or turn everyone in but in the process loose her. (And there is no way you could have known which way he would have went until the end.)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
SPOILER BELOW

How was the ending predictable?

There was really two endings for me.

1) When they figure out the police chief (Morgan Freeman) is hiding her.
and
2) When his girlfriend gives him the choice to either keep the girls dissapereance a secret or turn everyone in but in the process loose her. (And there is no way you could have known which way he would have went until the end.)

1) The thing that gave it away (for me) was how he was so willing to accept their help in the beginning. Police are never portrayed that way on TV or in movies. It's always that they have a "I CAN DO IT" mentality.

2) When she gave him the choice, you kinda knew that he was going to call the police. Obviously you didn't know that the girlfriend would give him an ultimatum until the end, but once she threw it out there, I knew what was coming. By the way, what a cunt that bitch was. She told him that she would HATE him for that? Fuck her.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Valkyrie

What a twist in that movie. I never would have thought Hitler would have lived through that. I was like "There is no way Hitler is going to survive an assasination attempt nine months before he commited suicide", but I was wrong!

Spleen

Banned?
Fight Club

The very definition of great film making. Fincher is a genius.

So how were the Hulk Vs. movies?

Hulk vs. Wolverine is basically a recreation of The Incredible Hulk #181. It's pure violence and blood as it should be and Deadpool steals the show.

Hulk vs. Thor is a pretty good story and the fight between them is pretty good. Outside of Avengers I was never a Thor fan (which is weird because I love mythology) but the movie made me want to learn more about the character and made me want to go read some Thor comics.