• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
Burn After Reading got really confusing during the end, it was pretty disappointing.

How??? I thought that was brilliant. My kind of humour.

Anyone any idea if Valkyrie is any good?

US films usualy butcher European history so I'm not holding out on it (and I think Cruise is a tit) but want to know what others think

The Weather Man, I really love this movie.

You found Burn After Reading confusing? :rofl:

That's a first!

Wait a minute, it wasnt a stoner flick? Are you supposed to watch it sober?:rolleyes: Geez maybe I should watch it again and actually pay attention. Welp the Mall Cop movie might have been good, I kinda fell asleep but folks were laughing all around me.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
"Napoleon Dynamite," the most incredibly humorous, fast paced, intelligent movie ever.

Not.

O.K. "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button." One of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen. The humour/pathos blend so well. In France, they have French style humour as if it were storyboarded. Pitt's New Orleans accent is impeccable. You can see, what I think, is Brad's influence as well in the humour.

Cate Blanchette - to die for. Oh and there's nudies on the beach, (for all the Freeones perverts. You disgusting lot you. I closed my eyes and turned my head). Did I spell Blanchette right?

Why I hope movies never die. Please movies don't die.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
The Weather Man, I really love this movie.

LOL, I am so intent on building up my forearms after this one, in case I turn off some chick!!

Oh Oh Oh. If anyone can tell me how to find "Bolero," I would be truly happily thankyfull lots and lots. PLEASE!! I am desperately searching for this film. It is about a couple who leave their baby on the train tracks while they are aboard a train heading to the concentration camps.
Many years later, the family reunite in Paris. Their baby grew up to be a dancer. If ever a movie will make you cry, this is the one. Please PM me in case this thread disappears again. THANK YOU.

Max Payne

I'm not trying to say anything bad....but Max Payne sucked. I mean I was really looking forward to it but when I watched it, it was a disappointment.

Anyway my latest good film was Tropic Thunder. I only watched it several weeks ago.

House of Wax. Basically a stupid and predictable horror movie with only a couple of good suspenseful scenes. Elisha and Paris were both hot. I just had to put my cock out when Paris stripped from her clothes.

I just watched Notorious, great movie. I grew up listening to Biggie and Tupac it was cool to see the story behind how all that happened.

The Day The Earth Stood Still. A little better than the original.