• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Just saw Lucky Number Slevin full-length for the first time on cable tv. Awesome.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
The Insider (1999) - Starring Russell Crowe and Al Pachino. Saw this film for the first time and thought it was good.

Cougar Club (2007) - Another film I enjoyed and turned out to be better than I thought it would be. Some very lovely Cougars in the movie!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Is AVPR any good? I'm thinking of checking it out but not sure if I should waste my time!

The Forbidden Kingdom (first ever movie featuring Jackie Chan and Jet Li)

Loved it. If you like Asian chicks, you'll appreciate Golden Sparrow and 'The Witch Born of the Wolves'. ;)

If you like Hong Kong Cinema and Old School Kung Fu, you'll be entertained at the least. :D

The Forbidden Kingdom (first ever movie featuring Jackie Chan and Jet Li)

Loved it. If you like Asian chicks, you'll appreciate Golden Sparrow and 'The Witch Born of the Wolves'. ;)

If you like Hong Kong Cinema and Old School Kung Fu, you'll be entertained at the least. :D

Sounds like a movie I'd really enjoy.

Recently watched Snake In The Eagle's Shadow again. Even after so many years, it's still one of my all-time favourite Kung Fu films.

Im assuming he is talking about "The Bride with White Hair" who makes an appearance in this film. I havent seen it yet but for her alone i would no matter if Jet Li and Jackie were in this film. The Bride movies are fantastic and the fact that she is in this is even better even though its not the same actress.