• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

This past weekend I rented the following flicks:
01.) The Departed
02.) Hitman
03.) Alien vs. Predator:Requiem

I liked them all, they all made for good viewing fun.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
30 Days of Night on DVD.

Best vampire film since Blade. I can't wait for the sequel, Ben Foster's character is going to be in the next one, and he was great in this as "The Stranger".

Superman 2 - The Richard Donner Cut
So good. Much better than the part 2 I gew up with since this is the original version. Also, Superman Returns is a better film as a "sequel" to this one. :2 cents:

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead

I just saw 2 others with Phillip Seymour Hoffman and am really starting to like him.
Charlie Wilson's War
The Savages

and of course Capote

I gave in while I was passing the old movie DVD bin and bought Blade Runner today.

Nothing wrong with that. Awesome movie. I only finally saw it about 3 years ago. Although they each have had other successes, I feel this is both Harrison Ford and Ridley Scott's best movie.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Nothing wrong with that. Awesome movie. I only finally saw it about 3 years ago. Although they each have had other successes, I feel this is both Harrison Ford and Ridley Scott's best movie.

Some people consider it to be one of the most underrated movies to ever come out. Although I don't think that would be accurate anymore because it's held up under the test of time well with it's fans, and it had a lot to do with spawning the "cyberpunk" genre or other dark future settings with a lot of things that came after it. It wasn't that well received when it came out though, but considering all the big movies that came out that year I think it's held up better than pretty much all of them.

My roommates and I were so drunk on Saturday night (I think it was Saturday night) that we watched the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in French. That was interesting (I think).