• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Just watched Timothy Dalton's James Bond: The Living Daylights. Here in Turkey, TNT airs Bond movies every sunday at 8 pm. I'm addicted to Bond movies.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
10000 bc a big letdown

Why does that not surprise me?

Seems like any movie that relies to heavily on CGI is a let down anymore. Transformers of course was the exception.

I just got suckered into going to "Smart People".

Surprisingly good...although there is a an odd (and illegal) vibe between two of the movie's main characters.

I find everything about Sarah Jessica Parker to be repulsive...but she did an exceptional job in this film.

Plus...it was set in my old hometown of Pittsburgh...so it couldn't be all that bad.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Return
Prey
Lady In The Water.

All three were exellent.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Really? Wow, never heard that about Se7en before.

I know it's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I'd like to know why you didn't like it, if you feel like telling me?
I do! :D

Se7en follows the trodden paths of the classical whodunits without adding anything unique to the overdone genre of movies about serial killers. Fincher is a big pretender who mainly uses cheap stylistic elements:

1) Creating a "dark" atmosphere by simply turning on the rain machine and shooting in shady places.

2) A pretentious subplot that doesn't deliver (i.e. superficial religious / mediaeval mysticism that any undergraduate liberal arts student is able to unmask as shallow and flawed. (although it is not half as annoying as in Hannibal!)

3) Taking the easy way to shock the (juvenile) audience: Contrived ways of murder and torture. But sadly, even this last refuge only manages to reach the level of a ghost train ride at your local amusement park, at best. It can give you a quick shiver, but after the third tableau of rearranged human flesh, it becomes repetitive and boring.

Morbidity and visualized abnormalities are not enough... I think that e.g. Hostel (flawed as it is) has a lot more to offer than Se7en

Just my irrelevant opinion, of course... :)